Republicans have hit rock bottom

Ishmael

Fuctifino
In CA, independent and Democrat are about the same. We have a top two system for most offices and anyone (even Republicans!) can vote in the Democratic primary for President. Only elk can vote in the Republican primary. It's important not to impurity their essence with independent thought.

They are rightfully concerned about their precious bodily fluids.

bridhb

Super Anarchist
Jax, FL
Republicans assuring that law enforcement and attorneys stay gainfully employed:
1663200856301.png

badlatitude

Super Anarchist

Montana GOP now saying quiet part out loud about Native Americans​

The Montana GOP changed its platform recently and removed an important passage, hoping Montanans wouldn’t notice: “We support the individual rights of Montana tribal citizens as guaranteed by the Montana constitution.”

Within weeks of the removal of this passage, and issuing the new authoritarian approved State Platform, leaders within the MT GOP started saying the quiet part out loud.

At a North Central Pachyderm meeting, Ed Butcher, the developer of the “legistats” loyalty scorecard that is now mandated by the MTGOP in its new platform, publicly expressed his disdain for Native Montanans who happen to be American Indian.

According to the Havre Daily News, Butcher remarked American Indian legislators always “vote for welfare,” and said while there were two he respected very much, most legislators from reservations are “unintelligent.”

https://helenair.com/opinion/column...cle_35df8e63-5819-57b1-b3b7-f5e0394a9a61.html

Left Shift

Super Anarchist
Seattle

I have little doubt that the immigrants/asylum seekers thrown onto those buses will come to believe that they were very lucky to be picked out as "examples". I would imagine every single one of the ones sent to Martha'a Vineyard have at least maintenance/gardening or laboring jobs. Probably teaching the local kids spanish.

Ishmael

Fuctifino
I have little doubt that the immigrants/asylum seekers thrown onto those buses will come to believe that they were very lucky to be picked out as "examples". I would imagine every single one of the ones sent to Martha'a Vineyard have at least maintenance/gardening or laboring jobs. Probably teaching the local kids spanish.

They've only been there for two days...

Latest posts