Revolution in Iran?

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
Same fanatical religious-based issue. Yes, it should be solved.
Education is the best way forward...
Oh wait, that's been stopped too.
So. Why, after using "womens rights" as an excuse to invade Afghanistan, and then abandoning said Afghani women to the revenge of the Taliban when it got too hard and too expensive, Why would you expect people to have any good faith in USA and international "support" for the people of Iran?
Things are much worse for women in Saudi and numerous other countries.
Afghani women are in an unimaginable hell.
It's one of those cases where the USA and others, pervert a noble cause and use that cause to further their general hatred of Iran.

fool me once etc.

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
Plenty of independent sources, if you bothered to educate yourself.

But hey, you're an American and probably have never had a passport.

Travel, it's a great education.
WTF? Goodvibes, AKA Rando is an Aussie like me.
We're very good at cynicism.
And furthermore, like rabbi's and vicars, there's plenty of information about mullah's

Mad Mullah's ? not so much.

WTF? Goodvibes, AKA Rando is an Aussie like me.
We're very good at cynicism.
And furthermore, like rabbi's and vicars, there's plenty of information about mullah's

Mad Mullah's ? not so much.
Sorry, Rando, you sound just like an American.

Sorry to see you support the mad mullahs and their murdering ways of innocent people.

1673157819227.png

"Iran's Supreme Court upheld the sentence on 3 January.
Human rights group Amnesty International denounced what it described as a "sham" trial and said Iranian authorities were seeking the death penalty for at least 26 others.
The family of 22-year-old Mr Karami say they were not permitted to meet him before he was killed on Saturday. They had also pleaded with the judiciary to spare his life. "I beg you please, I ask you... to remove the death penalty from my son's case," his father said.
The UK's James Cleverly urged the Iranian authorities to "end the violence against its own people", while the EU said it was "appalled" by the use of the death penalty against protesters.
At least 516 demonstrators including 70 children have been killed so far in the unrest and 19,262 others have been arrested, according to the foreign-based Human Rights Activists' News Agency. It has also reported the deaths of 68 security personnel."

"Many of those who have been detained after protests have reportedly been subjected to enforced disappearance, incommunicado detention, torture and other ill-treatment.
Iranian officials describe the protests as "riots" and have accused foreign powers of fuelling the unrest."

"Authorities in Iran have released a top actress who was arrested last month after expressing solidarity with anti-government protesters."

"Taraneh Alidoosti was pictured being greeted by friends outside Tehran's Evin prison, her hair uncovered.
The 38-year-old star was freed on bail after being accused of "posting inflammatory content".
She had posted a picture on social media without a headscarf and condemned the first execution of a protester.
Many Iranian actors, musicians and other celebrities have publicly backed the protests against the clerical establishment.
They erupted almost four months ago following the death in custody of Mahsa Amini, a 22-year-old woman who was detained by morality police for allegedly wearing her hijab, or headscarf, "improperly"."

"Authorities have portrayed the protests as foreign-backed "riots" and responded with lethal force"

Goodvibes

under the southern cross I stand ...
Sorry, Rando, you sound just like an American.

Sorry to see you support the mad mullahs and their murdering ways of innocent people.

View attachment 565892
Are you fucking insane?

Which American do I sound like?

Why the fuck are you complaining about what is happening in Iran? Why Iran? You have nothign to say about the murder of women in India and Pakistan? Nothing?

You want to talk about education then start with yourself you myopic brainwashed fuckwit.

mikewof

mikewof
This is the report I have seen that claims a public uprising is now forming at the Rajaee Shahr Prison ahead of the planned execution of two protesters ...

If recent history is any indication, there will be a lot of Iranians trying to get into the that prison to break up the necktie party.

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
Are you fucking insane?

Which American do I sound like?

Why the fuck are you complaining about what is happening in Iran? Why Iran? You have nothign to say about the murder of women in India and Pakistan? Nothing?

You want to talk about education then start with yourself you myopic brainwashed fuckwit.
And pointedly ignoring Afghanistan.
Keith only wants to discuss Iran. Fair enough, the thread is about women standing up for their rights and sticking it up the Mullah's in Iran.

What I do find odd is, I've never seen a thread started here about far far worse abuses suffered by women anywhere else.

veni vidi vici

Omne quod audimus est opinio, non res. Omnia videm
And pointedly ignoring Afghanistan.
Keith only wants to discuss Iran. Fair enough, the thread is about women standing up for their rights and sticking it up the Mullah's in Iran.

What I do find odd is, I've never seen a thread started here about far far worse abuses suffered by women anywhere else.
Take a history course

mikewof

mikewof

This isn't a hollow threat either, Iran has already shown a ready willingness to kidnap people outside of their borders and being them to religious justice in Iran.

As for the protest at the prison, it isn't clear if the executions happened or not, but the threats of retribution from the people were clear:

mikewof

mikewof
"Hanging" judge killed in Iran ... (not really assassinated, which would suggest the current terrorist regime is a legitimate government)

Latest posts