Revolution in Iran?

veni vidi vici

Omne quod audimus est opinio, non res. Omnia videm
Hopefully the rank and file military will walk away from their paychecks, kinda like our FBI -DOJ et all need to do

mikewof

mikewof
I hope the Persians can regain their culture
They have paid far more in blood than they ever should have. All those young people, they inherited that abject bullshit. I hope we can do better for our kids than the Iranians did for their own.

mikewof

mikewof
, or
simple plausible deniability before they start shooting
They seem to have a reasonable history of staying out of the politics of the day, at least to a degree, from Mosaddegh, to the Shah, to the mullahs.

Like the Ukranians, the world is with the people of Iran, hopefully they can pull this off, huh?

mikewof

mikewof
Woman watches her husband shot dead by police in front of her for protecting his students .

mikewof

mikewof
over 400 protestors killed by those fucking goon squads, newscaster cries on air ...

I glanced at front pages of Sunday edition newspapers in supermarket, not a mention.

Genuine lack of interest or do we need Iran to be run by a horde or human jackals for some reason?

mikewof

mikewof
People of Tehran surround the University where the police have attacked students and faculty ...

Latest posts