Righties hacked big time

badlatitude

Super Anarchist
Let's hope that a whole bunch of scum gets cleaned up with this. This is a dagger to the heart of white supremacy and domestic terrorism.

Sean

Super Anarchist
Sag Harbor, NY
image.png

Saorsa

Super Anarchist
that would suit you, wouldn't it moran? keep the whole fucking depraved pit of shit in the dark so it can continue to poison its surroundings unobstructed. fuck me, that's an 'odd' rational, very right-wing.
Pretty much what the "free press" has signed up from with the DNC.

badlatitude

Super Anarchist
The reaper is coming.

The colossal hack of Epik, an Internet-services company popular with the far right, has been called the “mother of all data lodes” for extremism researchers. Some of those named in the data have already lost their jobs. 

In the real world, Joshua Alayon worked as a real estate agent in Pompano Beach, Fla., where he used the handle “SouthFloridasFavoriteRealtor” to urge buyers on Facebook to move to “the most beautiful State.” 

But online, data revealed by the massive hack of Epik, an Internet-services company popular with the far right, signaled a darker side. Alayon’s name and personal details were found on invoices suggesting he had once paid for websites with names such as racisminc.com, whitesencyclopedia.com, christiansagainstisrael.com and theholocaustisfake.com. 

The information was included in a giant trove of hundreds of thousands of transactions published this month by the hacking group Anonymous that exposed previously obscure details of far-right sites and launched a race among extremism researchers to identify the hidden promoters of online hate. 

After Alayon’s name appeared in the breached data, his brokerage, Travers Miran Realty, dropped him as an agent, as first reported by the real estate news site Inman. The brokerage’s owner, Rick Rapp, told The Washington Post that he didn’t “want to be involved with anyone with thoughts or motives like that.” 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2021/09/25/epik-hack-fallout/ 

AJ Oliver

Super Anarchist
Sandusky Sailing Club
Fallout begins for far-right trolls who trusted Epik to keep their identities secret

Just like the trolls here trust PA/SA to be able to keep their identities secret too . . 

Can't wait to splash their trash all over their communities. 

It is called personal responsibility 

Blue Crab

benthivore
Outer Banks
Fallout begins for far-right trolls who trusted Epik to keep their identities secret

Just like the trolls here trust PA/SA to be able to keep their identities secret too . . 

It is called personal responsibility 
Ollie, you need some help bud. 

Blue Crab

benthivore
Outer Banks

It is called personal responsibility "these people made me mad!"
Ollie, gotta say I reported this post. Outing people is one of only two rules here Bud. I'd say, and I surely will say in court if it comes to that, that by posting on the forum, you've accepted all both rules. It's probably in the fine print. If so, and people can show damages, you will be the one paying which is probably not how you picture this working out if you've given it any thought at all.

You are not as vicious as some, but are on the list nonetheless. 

We're gonna totally blow up your cat sitting gig. 
And just now reported this post. Your personal twisted knickers and the total intestinal block in your sick old body will be your own petard. I suggested a time out was in order but the mods claim they are sick of this shit so maybe you'll skate. Or maybe I'll get a time out. Who can say?

And the "we're" is a reference to whom ... exactly? Is this is what VFP is up to because you know I think the whole "Golden Rule" voyage and cross-country tour is precisely a Trojan Horse for uber leftist Christian bad behavior as I have indicated in the past. I am comforted, somewhat, by the certain knowledge that you and yer buds have been infiltrated -- you studs are on the FBI's list -- and are likely toothless old fucks anyway.

Blue Crab

benthivore
Outer Banks
We're gonna totally blow up your cat sitting gig.

I loved this part. If you manage to googlefu/NSA the cathouse, you will find an old counter culture ponytailed dude who ain't skeered of much and I will give him full authorization to release my name if the option is that your little gang of old toughies will blow up his house. 

[I actually hate house sitting and will be thrilled if you can get me out of it though I will miss a few weeks of cable tv a year. I do the house sitting mostly because I can with little hassle. I see it as community service, and do not accept financial gain. When you live on a boat, people tend to think you can't eat well, or poop in a toilet, shower and like that. They think they're doing me a favor. I house sit in two other homes so get me out of those too please.] 

So ......... let's move to the denouement of this story, shall we?

• You and a couple old farts show up to kick my ass? Bring yer lunch.
  • You already have a kill team of operators out of Little Creek or Langley trying to locate me? Hope they aren't guys I know. 
  • You are going to sully my reputation among ... whom ... exactly? I'm from Redondo Beach, CA and I suppose you could buy a full page ad in the Daily Breeze, and print out my not very vicious posts and if any of my old friends are still alive, they might comment, "that smartass motherfucker never changed a lick." My current locale doesn't have a useable news source for you, even if these yokels could read ... leaving the question of would read, which I doubt. 
  • Here's a thought: I know some people in Asheville, NC. You could hire a skywriter to post my sins in the air and the prevailing winds would likely take those sins over Chapel Hill where I also know people and on out to sea over the Albemarle Sound area. Yep, friends there too.  I assure you, no one will mind and it might be amusing.
  • If desperate for revenge, I have two exes and several friends in the Austin, Tx area. The exes are still alive because of their relative youth but ... no shit now ... you have nothing that they don't know.

Thanks for the laughs Ollie, and the opportunity to create some weird shit. It's what I do. I have asked the mods to fix my ignore button and if that happens, I will happily ignore you in the future. You're like a wet cat turd in the litter box ya crazy old fart. Go away.