Rocking the Boat-Whitehall Award-New York Yacht Club-March 9th

Rail Meat

Super Anarchist
Mystic, CT
For those attending, there are some good items lined up for the silent auction. Including a race on Dragon (Ida Lewis or Greenport Ocean Race, your choice). Go ahead, No. 6...I know you want to come sailing with me!

Rail Meat

Super Anarchist
Mystic, CT
For those attending, there are some good items lined up for the silent auction. Including a race on Dragon (Ida Lewis or Greenport Ocean Race, your choice). Go ahead, No. 6...I know you want to come sailing with me!
I'm not sure he's allowed into the club to bid :p
Heh heh heh....I guess he could have Mike R submit his bid for him.

I expect to see a bid from you, however. I am going to up my game this year and include some Dragon kit for the lucky winner.

BlondeWithFreeBoat

Anarchist
NY

I expect to see a bid from you, however. I am going to up my game this year and include some Dragon kit for the lucky winner.
Does it have sequins?

MikeR

Super Anarchist
Bayside, NY

Does it have sequins?
And a bare midrift...

Rail Meat

Super Anarchist
Mystic, CT

Does it have sequins?
I suspect you are quite dazzling without them

Latest posts