Rolex Big Joke Series

Christian

Super Anarchist
They could have retired then they could have gotten redress for an improper action of the race committee and had their finish place reinstated. Maybe

Would that make everyone happy?
That may be a bit of a streeeeeeetch - They were OCS, According to an account above, the x flag went up and stayed up - tell me what you see in this regard as an improper action by the RC
uhhh

the "account above" has no bearing in this issue . Giving the boat unreliable, unverifiable info after the race that they now believe the boat was ocs doesn't work

Improper action br the RC. See rule 29.1
The RC sounded a horn and flew the X flag - how is that unreliable unverifiable info?

poopie pants

Super Anarchist
the Bu
They could have retired then they could have gotten redress for an improper action of the race committee and had their finish place reinstated. Maybe

Would that make everyone happy?
That may be a bit of a streeeeeeetch - They were OCS, According to an account above, the x flag went up and stayed up - tell me what you see in this regard as an improper action by the RC
uhhh

the "account above" has no bearing in this issue . Giving the boat unreliable, unverifiable info after the race that they now believe the boat was ocs doesn't work

Improper action br the RC. See rule 29.1
The RC sounded a horn and flew the X flag - how is that unreliable unverifiable info?
the "account above" is unreliable unverifiable info.

You should probably hit a few rules seminars. Us sailing should have a list of them on their site.

Rantifarian

Rantifarian
Another option might be to have a dialogue with Sailing Anarchy in an effort to ensure accurate or even positive coverage of your event. It's something almost every major event does as part of its media strategy - well, anyone with pro media people. But the big yacht clubs with volunteer PR support have no fucking clue.
Pretty big call telling others to get their heads out of their asses when you write shit like this.

quezal

chicago
A quick look at the front page and page 2 reveals that nearly all of the stories over the past week are either positive or neutral. There are five or six stories out of 40 that criticize, and all of those were instigated by a competitor or class member rather than some wretched internal conspiracy you seem to think we have going.

Yet because our latest critique goes after your locale, you see us as an 'indiscriminate slanderous hater.' Typically narcissistic.

Clean

I'm sorry you do nothing for the sport unless it suits your next vacation or a a pay day . I have done a number of regattas that you have been asked not to come back to or other events you bad mouthed because you wearnt well received . Let's start

2007 key west you were welcomed then you as usual insulted the race committe etc and were never welcomed back so you bad mouth it.,

Miami same story

Then chicago Mac race

Years later Bay view race

But for some reason they wanted you back again last year for your usual negative commentary

An indiscriminate slanderous hater.

You don't want to be that.

quezal

chicago
A quick look at the front page and page 2 reveals that nearly all of the stories over the past week are either positive or neutral. There are five or six stories out of 40 that criticize, and all of those were instigated by a competitor or class member rather than some wretched internal conspiracy you seem to think we have going.

Yet because our latest critique goes after your locale, you see us as an 'indiscriminate slanderous hater.' Typically narcissistic.

Clean

I'm sorry you do nothing for the sport unless it suits your next vacation or a a pay day . I have done a number of regattas that you have been asked not to come back to or other events you bad mouthed because you wearnt well received . Let's start

2007 key west you were welcomed then you as usual insulted the race committe etc and were never welcomed back so you bad mouth it.,

Miami same story

Then chicago Mac race

Years later Bay view race

But for some reason they wanted you back again last year for your usual negative commentary

An indiscriminate slanderous hater.

You don't want to be that.

Latest posts