Rolex Big Joke Series

Geezer47

I hope you choke on your 2nd place finish. To you and all onboard, do not play fair nor by the RRS. Sailboat racing is about both rules & fairness. If a vessel violates a rule, she shall take penalty.....PERIOD! I don't give a shit what the IJ said, you have an obligation to your competitors and the sport of sailing. Go back to the RC and withdraw! I have zero respect for you/owner/crew if you do not.

Not there and not even on the left coast.

doghouse

Super Anarchist
I hope you choke on your 2nd place finish. To you and all onboard, do not play fair nor by the RRS. Sailboat racing is about both rules & fairness. If a vessel violates a rule, she shall take penalty.....PERIOD! I don't give a shit what the IJ said, you have an obligation to your competitors and the sport of sailing. Go back to the RC and withdraw! I have zero respect for you/owner/crew if you do not.

boy-that-escalated-quickly.jpg

Snaggletooth

SA's Morrelle Compasse
NorCalLaser said:
Are you stating otherwise? Just to be clear, I consider any written claim to the contrary to be slander, and I will not hesitate to exercise all legal rights available to me to make a further example of you, as others have based on your writings on this site.
written = libelle

Rain Man

Super Anarchist
Wet coast.
NorCalLaser said:
hey you stepped over the line when you bring the guys dog into it.
Why does your vagina hurt so much when someone calls your club names? Methinks the lady doth protest too much.
I haven't been involved in a protest (other than as a witness) since a Vanguard 15 regatta in 2004. Prior to that I completed 2 years of college sailing in NEISA, spanning approx 25 regattas and about 350 races and ended up in the room exactly 0 times.

Are you stating otherwise? Just to be clear, I consider any written claim to the contrary to be slander, and I will not hesitate to exercise all legal rights available to me to make a further example of you, as others have based on your writings on this site.
To paraphrase Pierre Elliot Trudeau, lawyers have no business in the sailboat races of the nation....

Play nicely in the sandbox kids....

jhc

Super Anarchist
Think politics is involved?

Ha, err, it's ALL politics.

Back room deals, video evidence, missing marks, bar room accusations...

Sounds like the BBS!

JSoup

Anarchist
Portland, OR
I think Clean's response to you is childish at best, and I'm not sure if you are joking, but just in case you are serious Clean is (mis)quoting a famous Shakespeare line regarding the "protest too much". The line is "The lady doth protest too much, methinks" and quoting Wikipedia "It has been used as a figure of speech, in various phrasings, to indicate that a person's overly frequent or vehement attempts to convince others of something have ironically helped to convince others that the opposite is true, by making the person look insincere and defensive."

Last edited by a moderator:

Abbo

Super Anarchist

+1

Piss weak.

BobJ

Super Anarchist
Good start!

I tend to agree that if anyone else was over early, Himachi probably was too. Do you have a shot showing the smoke?

talltex007

Bay area
-
Whiplash to weather of Himachi over early, TK and the Farr 36 below Himachi over early. Himachi bow out by a boat length at the start, do the geometry. The pic and video are clear. Numbers being hailed on the radio only serve as a courtesy.

BobJ

Super Anarchist
I think Clean's response to you is childish at best, and I'm not sure if you are joking, but just in case you are serious Clean is (mis)quoting a famous Shakespeare line regarding the "protest too much". The line is "The lady doth protest too much, methinks" and quoting Wikipedia "It has been used as a figure of speech, in various phrasings, to indicate that a person's overly frequent or vehement attempts to convince others of something have ironically helped to convince others that the opposite is true, by making the person look insincere and defensive."
You mean like Clean constantly stating what a successful site this is, as though hits alone prove it actually supports sailboat racing?

JSoup

Anarchist
Portland, OR
Himachi start at 8:00 minutes in on the video Talltex posted. After reading Lat 21's post though, I don't think they are really arguing that they weren't over, just that proper procedures weren't followed.

Latest posts