Roll It - Melges 32 Worlds Day 2

MR.CLEAN

Not here
Melges 32 Sailor Chicks Cocktail Hour is LIVE in just ten minutes! Check it out.

http://www.justin.tv/onthewateranarchy

Or watch this box:

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="300" width="400" id="live_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf?channel=onthewateranarchy" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="channel=onthewateranarchy&auto_play=false&start_volume=25" /></object><a href="http://www.justin.tv/onthewateranarchy" style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px; text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from onthewateranarchy on Justin.tv</a>

Melges 32 Sailor Chicks Cocktail Hour is LIVE in just ten minutes! Check it out.

http://www.justin.tv/onthewateranarchy

Or watch this box:

Watch live video from onthewateranarchy on Justin.tv

Bmajor

USA, Midwest
Clean,

Great stuff! Except the part where I get woozy just watching your vids. How do you not get seasick out there? Keep up the great work!

obelix

Clean,
Great stuff! Except the part where I get woozy just watching your vids. How do you not get seasick out there? Keep up the great work!

Great videos!! Lets all chip in so Clean can get a better anti-shake system on the camera.

We had the BBC come down to Weymouth last week for last day of the Sail-for-Gold regatta with £250,000 camera systems, but there was no wind at all!

Last edited by a moderator:

MR.CLEAN

Not here
That was great - I got to use a reference to jesposito since one of the sailor chicks races J/29s out of Raritan Bay NJ. Clips of the chicks are archiving now, and we are rushing around like mad people getting ready to go to dinner with Mascalzone Latino. The cynic in me thinks that it is just wining the press dude, but I've met Vincenzo a few times now and he is a great guy to talk to and very honest and genuine, and he certainly seemed sincere when he invited Mer and I. And these people know how to eat. The house is steps from the YC on the rocks overlooking Porto Vecchio. It should be fun.

MER

Reporters
Yay! I can embed!

Here's the latest slideshow, MELGES 32 WORLDS - DAY TWO. Rough day. I almost didn't make it...

Link to my Printroom Gallery with today's photos.

Thanks for watching y'all. And thanks for all the nice comments. Let me know if you have any ideas to improve the slideshow or any other ideas for me...be careful!! Well, I guess I am opening myself up with that question. Go for it.

Last edited by a moderator:

marian

Super Anarchist
Carlo has been off on other business today, but his guys Stefano Gattini & Guido Trombetta have been keeping up the flow of great pix, so there are a ton here, if you haven't seen enough! ;)

Nice Job Clean, keep it up.

Great shots from Mer.

This is perfect stuff since I am stuck in the cubicle for the next couple of hours. We are in lock down b/c some real Anarchists have taken over some streets in Pittsburgh.

Later.

-Downtown

MR.CLEAN

Not here
Fan, I can definitely do it, but you'll have to give me a few days. And I'll just load entire races and stream them on Justin.TV. You'll be able to click "start from this point" and stop and start them as you like. But it'll take a bit of time, something I DO NOT have right now...and I'm losing my mind...and it's 2:11 AM, and I've got another 90 minutes of work before I go to sleep...and I wake up at 7 AM to go and get SCUBA tank and regulator, then buy a new interview camera, then clean bottoms, then...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

That felt good.

MR.CLEAN

Not here
I don't even know if I'll have time to write a daily report, but Luigi was at dinner and he told me they intend to race 3 races tomorrow, in a 15-20 knot forecast with blue skies. I am definitely going in the water and if this GoPro camera doesn't leak, I'll get some really special footage. With this visibility and these boats, it should look amazing.

And even more amazing is our guest list for Cocktail Hour tomorrow afternoon. And then Saturday we'll have the baddest owners on the block - and likely the winner of the event, but I'll share that news with you tomorrow after racing. Check our tomorrow's lineup on the live report:

Freddy Loof

Jonathan McKee

Adrian Stead

Nigel Young

Ray Davies

Jeremy Wilmot

R'n'R

Hi Clean.........great coverage

What happened to the AUS 207 a boat called Indeed with Steve Peel and Barney Walker on board?

I know they entered but don't seem to be racing in their new boat. Can you shed some light on where they have gone...........

cheers

Fan, I can definitely do it, but you'll have to give me a few days. And I'll just load entire races and stream them on Justin.TV. You'll be able to click "start from this point" and stop and start them as you like. But it'll take a bit of time, something I DO NOT have right now...and I'm losing my mind...and it's 2:11 AM, and I've got another 90 minutes of work before I go to sleep...and I wake up at 7 AM to go and get SCUBA tank and regulator, then buy a new interview camera, then clean bottoms, then...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

That felt good.
aaargh, you have a terrible job down there at the worlds! <_< NOT! do you want to change with me? (graduating in a boring office, doing CFD calculations for sailing yachts...) :rolleyes:

Anyway, the pics and the movies are really cool!