ROLLCALL - MIA Anarchists

Indio

Super Anarchist
Auckland
As we head towards the start of events in AC36, we should make an effort to reach out to those of our fellow Anarchists with whom we sparred and shared the highs and lows of the last 3 AC editions, and to remember those no longer with us that we know about.

I'll kick it off, and hope they see this thread and rejoin the fold.

RIP, Departed but never forgotten: Lady @marion

MIAs, just those who spring to mind - Wherever you are, hope you're safe and healthy. Feel free to add to the list....

@krispy kreme

@MAGUAH_SCARES_PIGEONS

@Moon Dancer

@ncs

@chauch

@Te Kooti

@Hastings

@Rohanoz

@Peelman

@snaerk

@Xsailor

Sailbydate

Super Anarchist
Kohimarama
As we head towards the start of events in AC36, we should make an effort to reach out to those of our fellow Anarchists with whom we sparred and shared the highs and lows of the last 3 AC editions, and to remember those no longer with us that we know about.

MIAs, just those who spring to mind - Wherever you are, hope you're safe and healthy. Feel free to add to the list....

@krispy kreme

@MAGUAH_SCARES_PIGEONS

@Moon Dancer

@ncs

@chauch

@Te Kooti

@Hastings

@Rohanoz

@Peelman

@snaerk

@Xsailor
Jaysper?

SimonN

Super Anarchist
Sydney ex London
Doug Lord is alive and well on boatdesign.net> Nothing has changed. He hasn't "sailed" any of his models since 2015. He has done some more model making and one of his models has a really nice upholstered seat. He still posts the same pictures and every time a filing tri does well in a race, he brings out those pictures and argues against anybody who points out the differences between his lawn ornament and  the real thing.

pusslicker

Super Anarchist
Paris

@krispy kreme

@MAGUAH_SCARES_PIGEONS

@Moon Dancer

@ncs

@chauch

@Te Kooti

@Hastings

@Rohanoz

@Peelman

@snaerk

@Xsailor
Isn't that all one guy?

dogwatch

Super Anarchist
South Coast, UK
Thanks for the thought. Some while ago I said I'd likely be back when there's racing to talk about. Obviously, that's taken longer than anyone expected at that time. It remains the case that none of the teams appeal to me, which is a bit of a dampener as far as interest in the preparations goes.

Rennmaus

Super Anarchist
My dear friend @Palughi, former Southern_chit, who went silent all of a sudden about a year ago. I miss her so much and wonder what happened. 

Rohanoz

Super Anarchist
I'm still around. Watching it all as closely as ever.  Loving the dev of the foils and rigs in particular.

Would have lots to contribute, but just can't stand the continual bullshit in the threads from those who wouldn't know their heads from their afts.

Thanks for the thought.