Super Anarchist
NY
F04C49E4-E972-4610-881E-9F75A830E8B0.jpeg

Not My Real Name

Not Actually Me
Don't be such an illiterate fuck-head.

I already did

-DSK
No you didn't, you said you thought pedophilia is worse than manslaughter but I ask you what you thought about attempting to cover up causing the death of a young woman. You didn't answer that one. You just went all stupid.
If one is in the HABIT of picking up women by getting drunk with them, driving drunk off a bridge into the water and drowning them, and trying to cover up your fuckup...while doing it over and over again without remorse, yeah, that's WAY worse than pedophilia.

If one does that once though - gets drunk and accidentally causes the death of someone then freaks out and fucks up worse by trying to cover it up...that is a fuck up. It was an accident, and piss-poor judgement, and reflects very poorly on the character of the person that did it. Spending the rest of your life trying to do good for society, for the marginalized, for the disadvantaged and for the little person...one can view that as a form of penance.

Stalking underage girls at school, in the malls, etc. while using your position of authority to get them alone and force yourself on them....repeatedly...is NOT an accident. Not in the least, it is a conscious decision to be a predator.

So fucking up once and causing the death of someone and handling the aftermath really badly, and recognizing your fuckup and trying to give back to society is, IMHO, not nearly as bad as systematically and habitually trying to have sex with underage girls when you are in your thirties.

----------------------------

The problem, Dog, is you are trying to make this an black and white cut and dried thing with a "they're both assholes" argument." It simply doesn't hold water with anyone capable of more nuanced thought and reason. You know, like us libtards.

Last edited by a moderator:

Not My Real Name

Not Actually Me
Stick to the topic. Roy Moore. This is not about Ted Kennedy, Norman Rockwell, or Robin Hood.

That's all the help you get. If you fail the test now, you get sent back a grade.
Thank you, now that's what I'm talking about, clear and un-ambiguous...Those of us on the right are only permitted to talk about Roy Moore. Democrat's double standards are strictly is off limits...Got it, loud and clear..
Does the term "Whataboutism" mean anything to you?

It should, since it is your primary tactic when deflecting for Republicans.

Dog

Super Anarchist
If one is in the HABIT of picking up women by getting drunk with them, driving drunk off a bridge into the water and drowning them, and trying to cover up your fuckup...while doing it over and over again without remorse, yeah, that's WAY worse than pedophilia.

If one does that once though - gets drunk and accidentally causes the death of someone then freaks out and fucks up worse by trying to cover it up...that is a fuck up. It was an accident, and piss-poor judgement, and reflects very poorly on the character of the person that did it. Spending the rest of your life trying to do good for society, for the marginalized, for the disadvantaged and for the little person...one can view that as a form of penance.

Stalking underage girls at school, in the malls, etc. while using your position of authority to get them alone and force yourself on them....repeatedly...is NOT an accident. Not in the least, it is a conscious decision to be a predator.

So fucking up once and causing the death of someone and handling the aftermath really badly, and recognizing your fuckup and trying to give back to society is, IMHO, not nearly as bad as systematically and habitually trying to have sex with underage girls when you are in your thirties.

The problem, Dog, is you are trying to make this an black and white cut and dried thing with a "they're both assholes" argument." It simply doesn't hold water with anyone capable of more nuanced thought and reason. You know, like us libtards.
"reflects very poorly on the character of the person that did it".= asshole

Dog

Super Anarchist

Yes, it does. It's become popular lately among your ilk to use the term to attempt to discourage criticism.

Not My Real Name

Not Actually Me

"reflects very poorly on the character of the person that did it".= asshole
Indeed, Ted Kennedy certainly had his asshole moments. And from what I could tell, he learned from them.

Question for you - do you believe the the prospect of redemption? Does the idea that if one fucks up in life, one can try to atone for it with actions hold any merit for you? Do you believe in forgiveness? If one can not give forgiveness from the victim, at least do you accept that it is possible to atone for one's misdeeds if those misdeeds were not done intentionally with malice aforethought?

Or is one forever and ever to be doomed and judged for the single worst thing they've ever done in their life, no matter what good they may do later in life?

Or is the answer, as I suspect, that it depends on which letter comes after their name?

Not My Real Name

Not Actually Me

Yes, it does. It's become popular lately among your ilk to use the term to attempt to discourage criticism.
No, it's an accurate descriptor of the right wing technique for deflecting away from their own horrible actions/character/people by claiming someone else did it worse.

Dog

Super Anarchist
Indeed, Ted Kennedy certainly had his asshole moments. And from what I could tell, he learned from them.

Question for you - do you believe the the prospect of redemption? Does the idea that if one fucks up in life, one can try to atone for it with actions hold any merit for you? Do you believe in forgiveness? If one can not give forgiveness from the victim, at least do you accept that it is possible to atone for one's misdeeds if those misdeeds were not done intentionally with malice aforethought?

Or is one forever and ever to be doomed and judged for the single worst thing they've ever done in their life, no matter what good they may do later in life?

Or is the answer, as I suspect, that it depends on which letter comes after their name?
Are we talking about Moore or Kennedy?

Dog

Super Anarchist
No, it's an accurate descriptor of the right wing technique for deflecting away from their own horrible actions/character/people by claiming someone else did it worse.
But I have acknowledged  Moore is unfit.

Not My Real Name

Not Actually Me

Are we talking about Moore or Kennedy?
You tell me - you're the one that keeps equating Kennedy to Moore?

Do you believe it is possible to atone for one's fuckups?

Latest posts