I have not waved my request for a hearing. But the race committee wants it to be settled between the parties. Both boats withdrew from the race so there will be no change in the race results. As long as the insurance company continues to say it was the other boats fault I guess I am good with waiting. That said, I do not want to lose my right to a hearing. I am a little confused as to what I need to do, if anything, to maintain my right to a hearing if things take a turn in an unexpected direction.