Russian interference doesn't come cheap...

SloopJonB

Super Anarchist
Great Wet North
A little schadenfreude can be a good thing.

Personally I'd rather see the prick go broke than go to prison - going broke would be the worst possible fate for him.

Lark

Supper Anarchist
Ohio
going broke and going to prison..he's been "broke" before...
Nah,  he had good lawyers.   He sold his (motor) yacht.  Others went broke.  Being legitimately broke is an experience I would wish on him and his family so they could understand the fear of “What will I do if the car breaks and I can’t fix it myself so I can get to work”.  Prostitution optional.

Last edited by a moderator:

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
Nah,  he had good lawyers.   He sold his (motor) yacht.  Others went broke.  Being legitimately broke is an experience I would wish on him and his family so they could understand the fear of “What will I do if the car breaks and I can’t fix it myself”.  Prostitution optional.
wasn't he given hundreds of thousands a year to live on by the B court the first time he was bankrupt ?

Can't remember the figure but it was Huge.

A guy in the Chesapeake

Super Anarchist
Virginia
Mismoyled Jiblet. said:
I'd like to see him go broke, his wife divorce him, his daughter forced into prostitution and he watch everything he ever wanted in life ground to dust. And then I'll piss on the dust and feed it to him.
And some got upset when Pres Obama was called a Kenyan???? 

Ease the sheet.

ignoring stupid people is easy
You're missing the point - some here got mightily offended when Pres Obama was referred to in less than deferential terms, and comments like the one I quoted are common from many in that crew.  That's it.   
Do you think trump is a cunt?

Do you think its ok to call someone  a kenyan because of  skin colour?

Do you think skin colour and ones obvious lack of choice regarding  it equates to behaving in a way which  fits the descriptor of cunt?

Last edited by a moderator:

lasal

Super Anarchist
Denver
Looks like a fun job.

image.png

Mrleft8

Super Anarchist
Suwanee River
You're missing the point - some here got mightily offended when Pres Obama was referred to in less than deferential terms, and comments like the one I quoted are common from many in that crew.  That's it.   
There is a difference. People opposed Obama because he is black.

People oppose Trump because he's a douche bag filled with month old puss.

bridhb

Super Anarchist
Jax, FL
People "like" Trump never seem to really go "need food stamps" broke like say, the normal person that might just get laid off from their job.  They just might have to sell a vacation home or two.