SailGP

barfy

Super Anarchist
I didn't bother after watching last night to point out all the bitter little twists of the pen knife that were oh so cleverly inserted into an episode nominally about the kiwi team.
Like" etnz won in 2017 and it all went down the drain". Should have mentioned all the signatories of the late, never great framework lost.

david r

Anarchist
pond
You can tell the sailgp is a learning experience for the teams. Even with a coach NZ didn't figure out that all they had to do was get in AUS's way enough to make sure that they didn't win that heat 5. NZ started at the opposite end of the line from AUS. This shit is so complicated that the obvious stuff just went right by them.
Good thing the NZ dialed it in finally. Should be interesting in France at the next one.

Horn Rock

Super Anarchist
Byron Bay
So how does all the skipper shuffling work? Do the Swiss reach out to Nate? Does Nate put an ad on a Swiss website? Or does Wuss say, here's the line up for the next really big show.
The podcast suggesting the Swiss offered NO the job is complete bullshit. The pod went too far in pretending the Swiss had any say in the matter whatsoever. The Swiss were looking completely shit, so Wussell intervened. This is the weakness of GP, there's no transparency, Russell moves pieces around as he sees fit, to enhance the "product." It's fun to watch, but I don't take it too seriously.

barfy

Super Anarchist
This is as I thought. The latest "cracking the code" with wuss pulling into the front desk and asking if he was blocking the view. His head is so big it's got its own weather system.

dg_sailingfan

Super Anarchist
Augsburg
The podcast suggesting the Swiss offered NO the job is complete bullshit. The pod went too far in pretending the Swiss had any say in the matter whatsoever. The Swiss were looking completely shit, so Wussell intervened. This is the weakness of GP, there's no transparency, Russell moves pieces around as he sees fit, to enhance the "product." It's fun to watch, but I don't take it too seriously.
No, you are talking bullshit here acting like Russell Coutts pulling all the strings.
Until you can prove it shut up!!!

Liquid

NFLTG
Over there
No, you are talking bullshit here acting like Russell Coutts pulling all the strings.
Until you can prove it shut up!!!
Seriously?

Which team is 100% self funded and who is paying the bills in the meantime?

Want to make it an interesting regatta: Have the helms and flight controllers throw their names into a bowl and be picked at random at each event.

Stingray~

Super Anarchist
PNW
Both GBR and ESP are damaged

Latest posts