Sailing around the world in a San Juan 24

Timmys_Trick_Turkey

Super Anarchist
Sock puppet of the year award goes to Fiji Vuli for perseverance in absurdity above and beyond the call of Duty Free. Living testament to the toilet bowl of life... You can only circle the rim for so long. Eventually the vortex of a remus passing will leave sock puppet fence sitters under turd... 

Fiji Bitter

I love Fiji Bitter
In the wild.
Sock puppet of the year award goes to Fiji Vuli for perseverance in absurdity above and beyond the call of Duty Free. Living testament to the toilet bowl of life... You can only circle the rim for so long. Eventually the vortex of a remus passing will leave sock puppet fence sitters under turd... 
Beutifully said Turkey, only Riemas could have said this better, if only...  and I will be most honoured to receive that award on Remembrance Day. Only, please can I have a turd that's pointed at both ends? 

Timmys_Trick_Turkey

Super Anarchist
In Serbian, the capital M is often inadvertently substituted for an F, which would make Rimas's boat Mimsy become Flimsy but we already knew that.

In Serbian Azaragi dialect, "Rimas" means the " blunt stone used to Ream the mAsses" , but hey, we already knew that too. 

Fiji Bitter

I love Fiji Bitter
In the wild.
In Serbian, the capital M is often inadvertently substituted for an F, which would make Rimas's boat Mimsy become Flimsy but we already knew that.

In Serbian Azaragi dialect, "Rimas" means the " blunt stone used to Ream the mAsses" , but hey, we already knew that too. 
In Croatian the capital T is often advertently substituted for a P...   :p

MauiPunter

Will sail for food
I'm still holding on to the notion that it was Jean's intent all along for Rimas to die.

Maybe.
I'm a little discouraged today by all this.  Jean has been MIA and I assumed that he was out sailing, cruising somewhere.  Today I find out from a friend that Jean isn't out sailing, but out eclipse watching and yet no mention of concern for Rimas or efforts to find him.  Really unbelievable, not a mention.
Hmmmmm....  the perfect murder, you say...

MauiPunter

Will sail for food
I have always believed Rimas knew his mind was going and wished to disappear out into the ocean never return. Then he f.....ed up and lived, so he did it again and again until he was successful. That is what I believe and I believe certain other people that egged him on knew this as well but when it happened they became scared and went into hiding
Hmmmm...  the perfect suicide, you say....

bfloyd4445

Super Anarchist
             I'm sorry but Bfloyd ????    you do know that Fiji Gone Vuli...is not really on Fiji...     ??    please say you know that...oh God please   !!

also not to be a typo Nazi...  but after 14 years on this thread it's RIMAS   not Remas   
I have thought he sounded like he was in L.A. but then his pictures indicate he may be somewhere in the islands and his posts are entertaining so why not encourage more? Where do you think he is and what supporting evidence do you have for this conclusion?

Yes I'm aware of the correct spelling I just have a habit of typing the e

SCANAS

Super Anarchist
Brisbane
No FB here. You'll have to inform them. In fact. Can we get a story going that he has been spotted going for the horn for those FB'rs. 

I can't quite tell (I'm Ream Us's "friend" on FB), what that fuckstick Jim Furnish is up to.

Is he for real the disillusioned armchair supporter, or is he truly the devious animal that everyone here makes him out to be?

Either way, I think he's a complete and total wannabe, and I'd bet a dollar that he's probably one of those "UNTOUCHABLES" on douchecruiserforumdotcom.

Blabber on about shit you don't know, and if you make enough posts, you're in the inner circle, and completely untouchable by "moderators" no matter what kind of bullshit you post on the internet.  Because, everyone with two thousand posts on some fuckwit website must certainly know whatthefuck they're typing about, RIGHT?

YEAH, RIGHT......

Dex Sawash

Demi Anarchrist
NC USA
Furnish is a talented troll. Careful balance of faux-enabling while dog whistling to those of us who know the truth about Rimas (and Furnish)

Somebody Else

a person of little consequence
PNW
Furnish is a talented troll. Careful balance of faux-enabling while dog whistling to those of us who know the truth about Rimas (and Furnish)
Furnish is doing the "long con" version of trolling. He's quite good at it.

In the long con, you take your time to establish bonafides and once everyone takes you for a sincere expert, you can start easing in with the serious trolling. The infiltration of rec.pets.cats in 1994 stands as a tipping point--a defining moment in Internet history--for this kind of troll. The highly effective multi-player troll, which takes a team to pull off, was outlined in complete detail in alt.syntax.tactical about that same time.