Sailing as a spectator sport never

BrightAyes

Anarchist
Cyberspace
Hard enough to get the public and TV to program sailng events now we got mammals in the water in Christchurch and they delay everything. I guess you got to be sadomasochists to really enjoy the sport huh

montey_burns

Anarchist
here
Pro, Pro, Pro, Pro, ProPro, Pro, Pro, Pro, ProPro, Pro, Pro, Pro, ProPro, Pro, Pro, Pro, ProPro, Pro, Pro, Pro, ProPro, Pro, Pro, Pro, ProPro, Pro, Pro, Pro, ProPro, Pro, Pro, Pro, ProPro, Pro, Pro, Pro, ProPro, Pro, Pro, Pro, ProPro, Pro, Pro, Pro, ProPro, Pro, Pro, Pro, ProPro, Pro, Pro, Pro, ProPro, Pro, Pro, Pro, ProPro, Pro, Pro, Pro, ProPro, Pro, Pro, Pro, ProPro, Pro, Pro, Pro, ProPro, Pro, Pro, Pro, ProPro, Pro, Pro, Pro, ProPro, Pro, Pro, Pro, ProPro, Pro, Pro, Pro, ProPro, Pro, Pro, Pro, ProPro, Pro, Pro, Pro, ProPro, Pro, Pro, Pro, ProPro, Pro, Pro, Pro, ProPro, Pro, Pro, Pro, ProPro, Pro, Pro, Pro, Pro

Howler

Animal control officer
Hard enough to get the public and TV to program sailng events now we got mammals in the water in Christchurch and they delay everything. I guess you got to be sadomasochists to really enjoy the sport huh

So I take it that the new owners of this site aren't satisfied with the ad revenue from the click counts that naturally, organically derive from a lively online forum, and feel a need to hire people to inartfully provoke controversy?

nolatom

Super Anarchist
New Orleans
So I take it that the new owners of this site aren't satisfied with the ad revenue from the click counts that naturally, organically derive from a lively online forum, and feel a need to hire people to inartfully provoke controversy?
Zat what's going on?? Do we have a "Bot" test? Start with where you from??

Response: "Cyberspace". Oh, wait, make that "member"..

Howler

Animal control officer
Zat what's going on?? Do we have a "Bot" test? Start with where you from??

Response: "Cyberspace". Oh, wait, make that "member"..
Bot test, Russian edition:
Finnish snipers.jpg

Howler

Animal control officer
Welcome to the real world of sailing anarchy...wait.
Oh never mind.
No, it's obligatory that you meticulously respond to every element of my argument, preserving the order and structure. You can't just expect to have all the benefits and privileges of anarchy without following the damn rules.

Latest posts