Santa Barbara Sailing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janer

Super Anarchist
Santa Barbarian
It seems like her strength scares you

HA HA. Her strength scares me, what? What exactly is she strong at? It is her obnoxious, uncorinthian behavior that I am talking about

I don't think I mentioned anything about her sailing, did I? You don't think that everyone in the room was

talking about it? And I should shut up instead of I speaking my mind?

Please refer to the Mad Max signature..that's what I am talking about.

INTER 20

You need to do a little homework before you spew like Krakatoa. Corinthians came from the island of Corinth in the med. These people were not very nice.

salute

Anarchist
I remember SBYC with great fondness, and recall enjoying some of the strongest and tastiest Rum & Cokes on record. Sail on Janer.

Madmax

Super Anarchist
Santa Barbara
Speaking of spewing....

Corinthian from Wordnet

noun

1. a man devoted to the pursuit of pleasure [syn: playboy]

2. a resident of Corinth

I guess the OTHER meaning of Corinthian is as a Corinth. Personally, I like the first one spewmaster.

Janer

Super Anarchist
Santa Barbarian
For those of you who know Tony and Julie P. (Shock 35 "Restless" co-owners) but haven't had a chance to check in on their dream of building a Proa 60' on the other side of the coast, visit their blog:
http://www.firstlightproa.blogspot.com/

thump
Hey Thump,

Thank you for this. Really nice website..I'm still not real clear on the boat design, but it is a huge undertaking. Julie will be here in a few weeks on business so we will be having a girls team party and do some sailing. She is planning on doing Puerto Vallarta with us. I miss both of them.

silent bob

Super Anarchist
New Jersey
Janer,

What's up? The thread is about to slipp off of the front page again. I know you don't work, so you can keep posting stupid responses to keep it up front. YOU IGNORANT SLUT.

Read the card.

Bobbo

Madmax

Super Anarchist
Santa Barbara
Coffee kicking in Jane?

Is it gonna be breezy this weekend?

I am having my knee scoped tomorrow, so I won't be sailing, but I will have some good pain killers to mix with the Lisa Lime-arita's.

I'll be watching you fools in the rain.

PS Pik is of Master Yaber Jim doing bow on the M 32!

070406_17101.jpg

INTER 20

Hot Rum #3 looks like it might be 105 weather. Better not let too many 105s finish between Repeat Offender and the PHRF boats. It would be ashame if a 105 won the Hot Rum series 2 years running. That might force some turnover in the PHRF fleet. A new fleet of gift rated boats will appear on the scene. Imagine a 105 with a Code Zero at a 90 rating. "Next contestant please. There will be lovely parting gifts for you at the door." I can hear the whinning already.

Asshat,

WTF are you talking about? I looked on the website results. You have a 4th and a 6th and don't stand a chance of winning unless the rest of the fleet sinks. I think the Janer is right, you have lost your sense of reality. BTW your posts are begining to suck alot. Shit howdy. J105 ahole.

Ball Breaker

Silent Bob/Inter 20...............you are the best sailor you know. I remember Lipton quilifiers a couple years ago in J 105's you got your arse handed to you. You had every excuse in the book.........the sun was in your eyes, your Martec prop was stuck open, etc.,etc, etc. Your memory is short :) We had old sails and lazy jacks. What happened? :blink:

Janer

Super Anarchist
Santa Barbarian
Coffee kicking in Jane?
Is it gonna be breezy this weekend?

I am having my knee scoped tomorrow, so I won't be sailing, but I will have some good pain killers to mix with the Lisa Lime-arita's.

I'll be watching you fools in the rain.

PS Pik is of Master Yaber Jim doing bow on the M 32!
Wow, sorry to hear about your knee deal, but Lisa can fix the pain. Yabsolutely has the Hot Rum sewed up. Good deal as it leave town soon. I need to use the photo that you posted earlier of the boat. How can I get it to the press? The Yabo on foredeck does not count, Jeez I don't see him doing anything. Conditions for Sat are variable, rain then big wind? who knows. I liked Ball Buster info on Inter20, yeah, he is the best sailor he knows. HA.

See you after the race, don't you still owe me a drink on the Taxi deal?

INTER 20

You guys sure are easy to get going. Yabs won't go if it's over 20knts. The Hobie will go sideways and the Farr will win if they can stop talking about Taxi Dancer. What about the "Doc Itch"? Time for a new boat? I sense a few of you didn't have fun at the trophy dinner. Maybe relocating your table again might help. How 'bout on the deck outside.

Janer

Super Anarchist
Santa Barbarian
Inter20,

Could you please bend over and see if the head of SilentBob is up your butt?

And while you are there

Please

read

the

card,

if there are any roses up there with your/his head

Thanks

Madmax

Super Anarchist
Santa Barbara
"That might force some turnover in the PHRF fleet. A new fleet of gift rated boats will appear on the scene. Imagine a 105 with a Code Zero at a 90 rating." Inter 20

105's at 90.....sheesh.

PS Jane, but of course. But in reality Master Yabs owes it to you. I was running a fake play for him. Trying to throw the dogs off the scent.

PSS As far as Inter 20 exploring his anal cavity, that cavity is a universe and he may think that he has discovered a new world!

gift.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

INTER 20

Hey Madmax, when you go under the knief, ask the doctor if you can have a plexogamy while your there. A plexogamy is where they remove part of you belly and and insert a peice of plexiglass. That way when you have "your head up your ass you can see where you're going".

INTER 20

Hey Madmax, when you go under the knief, ask the doctor if you can have a plexogamy while your there. A plexogamy is where they remove part of you belly and and insert a peice of plexiglass. That way when you have "your head up your ass you can see where you're going".

Status
Not open for further replies.