Santa Barbara Sailing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janer

Super Anarchist
Santa Barbarian
Happy to announce that Dave Perry will be giving a Racing Rules Seminar on April 4th at SBYC from 9am to 5pm. There will be some limits on attendance so please sign up early through North U (www.northu.com)

It was a great event last year with Brad Dellenbaugh as our speaker.

Even da DOCK was there. She only stayed a little while though...she remembered that the Rules do not apply to her and split.

:blink: :eek:

dude_dancer.gif

Janer

Super Anarchist
Santa Barbarian
This just in.....

Sweetheart Race for tomorrow has been cancelled.

There's always the Virtual Volvo Ocean Race. Leg 5 starts tomorrow. I'll be chasing my favorites Sofa King Hosed (JAG), Trailer Park Girl (Eric) and Ice Bear (Ciesicki). I'll be naviguessing She Bop; the original BCYC entry got lost in cyberspace.

Janer

Super Anarchist
Santa Barbarian
Max,

are you "playing" the Virtual VolvoOcean Race? Rough start this morning in real and virtual. I've lost my list of local players (and out of town pals as well). Anyone want to chime in with their boat name? JAG is Sofa King Hosed, I am SheBop, Eric is Trailor Park Girl, Matt P is Monster Matt; Lucas is Lucky Luke II. I can't remember who Eclipse SB is, what Tony Stuart's boat name, Rushing help me out and any other SB sailors who want to be in this month long ocean race and connect with friends..pony up your boat name so we can track each other and it makes it more fun. I like to PM Mattie and Lucas because I know it is their Dad playing . So far it has been shifty/light and heavy..interesting start with one boat aground on an uncharted shoal. WTF :unsure: For the first time I am ahead of JAG, bet you ten bucks he gets up at 2 am for the wind up date!!!and passes me by the am.

Madmax

Super Anarchist
Santa Barbara
Nope. I am not much of a video gamer. Trying to set the standard at the crib. Well I like video games if they control jet engines!

Interior.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't remember who Eclipse SB is, Rushing help me out ...

Janer, I am Eclipse SB. It is going to be a bad leg for me, won't be near a computer this weekend, while you guys are dominating the Midwinters. Good luck and see you when I get back.

JR

Janer

Super Anarchist
Santa Barbarian
So does JAG win anything for that?

Tomorrow = Midwinters

Next Sunday = Opening Day

March 18 = First Wet Wednesday

Let the 2009 Games begin!

kung_fu_gecko.jpg

Madmax

Super Anarchist
Santa Barbara
I am flying one of these to Kelowna Canada tomorrow.

From Kelowna to Seattle I fly over the Cascades and I hope the engine does not quit!

Pilatus PC 12. Nice plane. We are getting one in our Charter fleet.

1600 hp Pratt & Whitney derated to 1200 hp. Goes 300 miles per hour and hold 8.

pc12_01_large.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts