Santa Barbara Sailing

Status
Not open for further replies.

INTER 20

Trust me, we will all miss the flatulent sound of her golden voice on the water, her wide-eyed look of ignorance on the starting line and her seemingly endless journey of fetid decisions to do the wrong thing.
Are you talking about Nancy "Botox" Pelosi?

Last edited by a moderator:

Madmax

Super Anarchist
Santa Barbara
It looked nice when I flew over.....you know Jeff...working.

normal_BMWO_90ft_116300640_SDSAIL4_1210.jpg

Janer

Super Anarchist
Santa Barbarian
woohoo! The Lounge Act is on the road again and took a first place today in the Melges 24 Class at the St. Francis YC Spring Keel Boat Regatta.

You go guys!

Melges_24_worlds_The_Team__14_.jpg

They were also the cover shot of the SBYC Scuttlebutt. Nice shot by Sharon Green down in Key West.

Janer

Super Anarchist
Santa Barbarian
NEWS FLASH!

LOUNGE ACT SWEEPS AT ST. FRANCIS SPRING KEEL!

The Lounge Act Lizards kicked ass, first place with a 5 point lead.

Go the Lizards! Good job guys.

Janer

Super Anarchist
Santa Barbarian
The Salty Saturday gals are going out tomorrow for some FJ racing and to check out the 2 whales that have been camping out at the end of the wharf...then some debriefing at the club with nachos & chardonnay.

ONLY 5 DAYS TILL WET WEDS RACES BEGIN. :D

clap.gif

J.A.G.

Did Thumper do himself in?
View attachment 102838

The "booming" Melges 24 Class is on a downward slide. I heard that Glenn is toast also.
Might make for some new owners of the most FUN keel boat I've ever sailed. The perfect balance between keelboat safety and dinghy-like simplicity-- no winch handles and managable loads.

There's a write-up on the National site about StFYC Spring Keel. http://www.usmelges24.com/news/2009/article/usmcanews845.asp I believe the photo is Vince Brun from KWRW-09.

But more interesting to the local fleet, multiple San Francisco boats are looking to come to the Fiesta Cup this year in SB. It's part of the M-24 West Coast Championship. http://www.usmelges24.com/fleets/Westcoast.asp

Hopefully the the National Organization figures out that it's spelled COLAHAN, not Colehan soon! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.