Santa Barbara Sailing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janer

Super Anarchist
Santa Barbarian
Nah. Rush is pretty much in the same class as Dr. Laura. So that means J/105.

Don't eat the Cheetos sweetheart, your hands and Mr. Happy will turn orange!

Get those stationary J/105s out for the Regatta this weekend! Weather should be excellent.

Love ya no shit

Madmax

Super Anarchist
Santa Barbara
Nah. Rush is pretty much in the same class as Dr. Laura. So that means J/105.
Don't eat the Cheetos sweetheart, your hands and Mr. Happy will turn orange!

Get those stationary J/105s out for the Regatta this weekend! Weather should be excellent.

Love ya no shit

You mean successful, popular and making coin!

Last edited by a moderator:

Janer

Super Anarchist
Santa Barbarian
:blink:

Max,

Have you totally lost it? First you create a copy-cat thread of Santa Barbara Sailing where you have an ongoing conversation with yourself. Now you are putting the same posts on both threads. Please get over yourself. It's so

BORING.

Also, you post a lot of photos by professions without giving them credit. Not nice. You can do better.

Sacha_art.bmp

Attachments

• Sacha_art.bmp
    375.1 KB · Views: 17

Janer

Super Anarchist
Santa Barbarian
Past memory shot: Taxi dismasting

Taxi_Dismasting.jpg

photo credit: me

credit to bowman Larry Martin, trying to cut off the main, we were both younger then :rolleyes:

INTER 20

:blink: Max,

Have you totally lost it? First you create a copy-cat thread of Santa Barbara Sailing where you have an ongoing conversation with yourself. Now you are putting the same posts on both threads. Please get over yourself. It's so

BORING.

Also, you post a lot of photos by professions without giving them credit. Not nice. You can do better.
"Can't we all... just... get along?" Rodney King

Janer

Super Anarchist
Santa Barbarian
I got an email from Sorcery skipper Todd who said that he's got the boat in a yard in Pt. Richmond where they are doing a total refit before hitting the 2011 mini Maxi series in the Caribbean. Rumor has it the Taxi guys have the same plan.

Sorcery_on_the_hard.jpg

Yeah, she's a big old war horse, but I'm glad she's still kickin'. I might have plan that for 2011.

Back in the day..........

Sorcery_crew.jpg

more_sorcery_crew.jpg sorcery_keg.jpg

Janer

Super Anarchist
Santa Barbarian
Ahh, the penultimate regatta of the year was HOT and glassy. The Fall PHRF Regatta was postponed several times due to no wind and 10 boats motored around as the Race Committee looked for a zepher of hope but it was not to be. Still a nice way to spend a hot afternoon with friends telling stories with a few brews and lunch. Little did we know what awaited us at SBYC, a full on free tequila bar with 4 unusually clad tequila bunnies to serve us and tons of hors d'overes. Yikes.

da_girls.jpg

They didn't have to beg for customers. (Larry get that tongue back in your mouth)

Tequila_girls_002.jpg

Larry___Tequila_gal.jpg

I took one for the team...

Janer_takes_a_shot.jpg

To top it off, every sailor got a "gift bag" with a shirt, cap, shot glass and small bottle of tequila. There is a god and he lives in Santa Barbara.

Pete M

Super Anarchist
So Cal
I would say we won as we put the melges in the water, then pulled it out to be first to the bar - - but to give proper props it was the warrior boat that foresaw the future and pulled the plug about 11

Janer

Super Anarchist
Santa Barbarian
I would say we won as we put the melges in the water, then pulled it out to be first to the bar - - but to give proper props it was the warrior boat that foresaw the future and pulled the plug about 11

I think they quit way early because the uniform bicycle shirts are way too hot in this weather! At least your team came to the party, glad you were there Pete. :rolleyes:

H33sailor

Overhead
Fuck, You really are a bitch.

What is your trip with Warrior gang? Sounds like Doc Laura buys crew shirts and gear and you bitch???

I thought from reading this SB thread you were a bitch...now it is confirmed.

Janer-pics of you grinding on a lead mine-are you just a bitch? Bitch-Bitch-Bitch!

You can be my Bitch!

H33sailor

Overhead
"I am a negative creep and I'm Stoned" Kurt Cobain

"Daddy's little girl aint a girl no more" Kurt Cobain

Janer-Time for some reality.

Chugging Tequila....whooyaahhhh!

Spooner

PNW
Gay You seem to be the only one who visits this thread and spews foul language. How old are you? Maybe your mom should take away your little lap top and wash your mouth out with soap. I think this thread is pretty fun and lots of good pics. Which is why its so popular.

Beat it.

H33sailor

Overhead
Dipping Spoons,

36 M Single.

Yes I beat it.

Mom is dead, RIP.

I like the SB threads too, I just wonder why that Janer is always bitching and dropping inuendo's. Seems she has a bad case of envy.

Janer only wishes she could be Doctor Laura.

Janer

Super Anarchist
Santa Barbarian
I serious doubt if Laura cares about the ribbing she gets for crew uniforms. I do know that I have never heard her cuss so I really doubt that she wants YOU as her cheerleader.

Have a nice day. B)

Janer

Super Anarchist
Santa Barbarian
Breaking News:

The Bad: Hurricane Rick due to hit Cabo on Wednesday.

Hurricane_Rickl.jpg

The Weird: Balloon boy a hoax

Balloon_boy.jpg

The Good: 60 Optis due to invade Santa Barbara this weekend. Welcome to SB!

optis_08.jpg

Janer

Super Anarchist
Santa Barbarian
WELL KNOWN BOWMAN, JEFF SNEDDON BACK IN THE HOSPITAL

Jeff Sneddon of Huntington Beach, age 42, is fighting a rare stomach cancer. He was first diagnosed in April of 2007, but got himself strong enough to do the 2008 Cabo Race and Transpac on Grand Illusion where he has been bowman for many years.

Last month he underwent invasive surgery at UCSD Medical Center to remove cancerous tumors. After two weeks in the hospital, his wife Shari (also a well known sailor) was able to bring him home. However, just a day later, last Saturday his incision began to leak and he was taken by ambulance from their home. He is now back at UCSD with a serious infection.

If you would like to send a message or follow his progress please go to www.caringbridge.org/visit/jeffsneddon. They need all good thoughts from sailors and friends.

Jeff on the bow of Sorcery with that typical bowman attitude! :p

On_the_bow_of_Sorcery.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.