Santa Barbara Sailing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Janer:
Any pictures of the Average White Melons?

Melon,

I found an image for you.

:lol:

Easter_Basket_2.gif

'melonhead

View attachment 39889
Also, we did christen the Farr 40 officially "Skian Dhu". We had a big day of learning with the new mast head configuration. More importantly we learned how to eat cupcakes. Caroline brought fresh out of the oven cupcakes for the crew. Trimmer Matt showed us all how to carefully rip off the bottom and set it on top of the frosting so it looks like a humungous oreo cookie. That way you do not get the frosting on your gloves.
Now that's a program--and all this time, I thought you kept Matty around for his good looks and yotting prowess!

Melon,
I found an image for you.

:lol:

View attachment 39912
Did Rae paint those upside down, or did you paint them yourself? :blink:

salute

Anarchist
Janer -
Your childish and patently crass postings serve only to showcase your own intemperance and, more importantly, casts unwarranted attention and disrepute on the Club and its members. In the future, please exercise a modicum of decency and self-restraint when either reporting about or commenting on the Club, its members, racing events or Club events / ceremonies.

As a valued and influential member of the Club, you would ask for nothing less from the rest of us!

Respectfully,

A Concerned SBYC Member
Ah, er Deadeyes, you are Deadassed wrong. Never the two shall meet. Yacht Club business is Y.C. business, and S.A. is a whole different animal, where undeterred open thoughts and speech still exist. The only disrepute you collect is what you vacuum into yourself. Ease up, then.........

Piss off.

Janer

Super Anarchist
Santa Barbarian
Hijack.

So are any of the locals doing the Melges 24 Worlds? $1000 entry fee just seems really steep for a 24 foot boat, especially when you have sponsorship and Philip Kahn throwing money at it. I just wonder what all that covers?

Good news is that we only have 14 days until the Wet Wednesday Series starts.

Time to get in shape.

male_cat.gif

Janer

Super Anarchist
Santa Barbarian
I remember SBYC with great fondness, and recall enjoying some of the strongest and tastiest Rum & Cokes on record. Sail on Janer.

I think I know who you are now. When you get back from the Med I would be happy to share another rum & coke with you. Thanks for the PM. Take care.

Best, Janer

sailsb

I thought I would post something since everyone seems to have been silent and our topic is about to fall off the front page.

So is anyone planning on racing in the Sailing Clubs Opening Day this Sunday. I am hoping for a good turn out of J24's to hone my skills against, Might be a good weekend for some Melges racing as well.

Janer

Super Anarchist
Santa Barbarian
Photo Opp,

You appear to be a slimey bottom feeder, with lips of squid and breath of anchovy. Your post is stupid and so are you. You probably still live at home you lowly wanker. Now go away.

penguin_slap.gif

So your first post huh newbie? Just thought I would give you the official welcome to SA before anyone else did. HAHA. Any chance you might be able to do some racing shots at the Jr. Olympics in mid July? I am going to ask Sharon too but she will probably be busy with Transpac. So if you want to get thru the newbie period as fast as possible you might take Thumps suggestion. Go to Max's Never Ending Story and make up 4 words that (hopefully) keep the thread going. It's sort of about sailing but most guys fill it with crass sexual enuendos. Enjoy.

Janer

Super Anarchist
Santa Barbarian
Max,

I don't know Morse Code or what ever you were **** saying, can you repeat it in Spanlish or some other slang that we know? When is that Hobie going to be out kicking some ass?

Janer

Super Anarchist
Santa Barbarian
4 words,Jane y** I******* S***
"Gee Wally, you were a little hard on the beav last night"

And now a Ventucky guy is translating for you. Yikes. I am sure you realized that I was posting in jest to my fellow crewmember newbie who is also the official SB SA photog.

Ahem. Amen.

penguin_slap.gif

sailsb

Sure I would enjoy helping out at the Jr Olympics Let me know when you have the a Date. Will their be someone available to drive this bottom feeder around, I promise to keep my anchovy breath to myself

Janer

Super Anarchist
Santa Barbarian
Looks like Deneen ended up with a solid 2nd in Miami in the Mumm 30's. Hubby ended up rather deep in the Farr 40 fleet. Looked like great conditions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts