Santa Barbara Sailing

Status
Not open for further replies.

dox2

What's the story with the women's regatta this weekend? Haven't heard much about it this year and it sounds like some of the big boats aren't doing it.
Skian Dhu was generously offered, especially after the last time a Grange had the helm! Alas, we are out of town. I think the B.O.W. should take it. :D

awww, thanks guys :D

but me driving is a combination of these: :eek: :blink: :unsure:

and this: 9E0N11CAO51T8MCANX15XOCAKVWY86CAO4VICBCAU96MNMCA1QESN3CA83X45TCA2MGIX6CAGXKGDCCAFOF67ICA5RI89S...jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Madmax

Super Anarchist
Santa Barbara
Grant, JD, Mike Wolfe and myself are going to LBRW next weekend.

Anyone else going?

We are taking Mr. Wolfes Melges 24.

We are even praticing :rolleyes:

And now for something totally random.

Bubba_passes_deep_in_pack.MPG

Attachments

• Bubba_passes_deep_in_pack.MPG
    3 MB

o69u812

or you could just send him a PM and STFU about what everyone else has to say..... :eek:

Better yet I can put a block on clownyasshat et all and not have to watch you and the rest of the wannabees strive to become someone that anyone would give a shit about.

If you come to LBRW be sure to wear the giant L on your ass clown hat so we can all see you in action.

BTW the guy's name is Scot ya newbe

Better yet I can put a block on clownyasshat et all and not have to watch you and the rest of the wannabees strive to become someone that anyone would give a shit about.
If you come to LBRW be sure to wear the giant L on your ass clown hat so we can all see you in action.

BTW the guy's name is Scot ya newbe
ouch, you defintely got me on that one. I was hoping by posting here I would become someone anyone would give a shit about and to inject some meaning into my pathetic life. :(

maybe LBRW will do it, I'll just keep hope alive for one more week.

Janer

Super Anarchist
Santa Barbarian
Great day of sailing in SB..had a little women's match race going on (almost the ratings were 3 seconds apart). The j/92 with skippers Janice, Kathleen and Raegan (3 races, they took turns at the helm) barely lost to Lauren. Blues Crews won the first race, Mar Caballo the second race and in the third race they were overlapped at the downwind finish. Sun came out as did the wind, everyone had fun.

Looks like we have a good repesentation for LBRW: J/105's Free Enterprise, Rock n'Roll and Escapade, the Farr 40 Skian Dhu, The J/145 The Doc, J/29 Rush Street, Melges 24 Bandit. So where will party central be?

Janer

Super Anarchist
Santa Barbarian
Better yet I can put a block on clownyasshat et all and not have to watch you and the rest of the wannabees strive to become someone that anyone would give a shit about
Sorry to see this juvenile on the thread again. With a name like 069u812 what more would one expect? Please do put a block on us. We're having fun and you are not.

oops, spilage on Aisle 4. Please wear a hazmat suit. Looks like ou812 barfed on himself again.

o69u812

Sorry to see this juvenile on the thread again. With a name like 069u812 what more would one expect? Please do put a block on us. We're having fun and you are not.
oops, spilage on Aisle 4. Please wear a hazmat suit. Looks like ou812 barfed on himself again.

OOPS wrong again janer... I'm having lots of fun! - Also, I'm guessing you don't like my handle because your bitter, cant get any downtown action eh?

acalsailor

OOPS wrong again janer... I'm having lots of fun! - Also, I'm guessing you don't like my handle because your bitter, cant get any downtown action eh?
OK, all you just did was prove her assessment of your mental development was accurate. Juvenile.

Do you think you are impressing anyone by just serving up 7th grade level insults? (Sorry, didn't mean to insult anyone's seventh grader.)

Most of these people are just trying to find a place to enjoy the sport and share with each other. Why does that merit the insults?

Grow up or just go read somewhere else if you don't like what you find on this thread.

Madmax

Super Anarchist
Santa Barbara
So where will party central be?

Joe Josts for sure Friday! Oldest bar in Long Beach. http://www.joejosts.com/

2803 East Anaheim Street between Cherry and Redondo streets on Anaheim.

Ice cold one's (31 degrees and schooners), Jalapeno Hard bolied Eggs, Polish Sausage samy's and Pool table's, full size.

Sat night at Reno Room. 3400 East Broadway, at Broadway and Redondo streets. 2 blocks in from Ocean on Redondo.

Excellent Bar with pool table's and great cheap Mexican food.

M 24 Thumpit's crew of Max, Grant, Mike Wolfe and JD will be there for sure.

PS This picture is Mr. Ullman and crew. Hopefully we will be this close to their transom.

7262IMG_9538W.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.