Say goodbye to the Flying Tiger forum

mad

Super Anarchist
I have no doubt he'd tell you to shut the fuckup!

Stop being a fucking troll, unless of course your trying to step into the long departed AKA gp role

Last edited by a moderator:

left hook

Super Anarchist
Georgie Porgie went after specific people in particular, including me. I'm not attacking any particular person, just airing an opinion about a boat and getting slagged for it. Props to snapper and stayinstrewn (and to a lesser extent KK) for coming back with a reasonable reply that actually addressed my opnion and didn't resort to name calling.

Shooting back at the person quoting a syphilis crazed french loony was just low hanging fruit and you know it.

Bob Perry

Super Anarchist
HooK:

Is Englishman second language for you?

you have some personal problems.

If they involve the Ft project then I am sorry.

mad

Super Anarchist
"I don't care"

-Left Hook
1715119642_polls_attention_whore_2944_245022_answer_1_xlarge_xlarge.jpeg

Bob Perry

Super Anarchist
I just don't understand it when people get angry at boats. Seems odd to me. I can't think of a single boat I am angry with.

Bob Perry

Super Anarchist
Given the history of the class and numbers built I'd have to say the Laser was better designed. Mine had an annoying leak so I'm, not sure about the build quality overall.

Pretty silly comparison.

ctdriver

Anarchist
Given the history of the class and numbers built I'd have to say the Laser was better designed. Mine had an annoying leak so I'm, not sure about the build quality overall.

Pretty silly comparison.
Bob, the only annoying leak in my ft10 is the sprit tube. same shit as a m32.

Too bad Left Hook is too much a [insert your preferred term here] to actually come sailing on a FT10 and see the boat, instead preferring to live a "i believe everything I read on the Internet" life.

Bob Perry

Super Anarchist
Tiger:

Why would he go sailing on an FT? He's angry at the boat. I suspect he's angry a lot of things.

left hook

Super Anarchist

Pretty silly comparison.
Bob, the only annoying leak in my ft10 is the sprit tube. same shit as a m32.

Too bad Left Hook is too much a [insert your preferred term here] to actually come sailing on a FT10 and see the boat, instead preferring to live a "i believe everything I read on the Internet" life.
I've said before that I'm sure they're fun to sail.

Plus we've already been over the fact that our race schedules are totally incompatible

Bob Perry

Super Anarchist
I really hate stair wells. Hate 'em. Just dont like those stair wells

I don't like Cheerios either.

Not sure what a race schedule has to do with the qualties of a boat.

You are on a different planet hook. Enjoy the ride.

Ft10s are fast and fun. Very ergonomic to sail, and built to last. True they had a few issues, but what boat is perfect? I personally think the ft 7.5s missed the boat in the us. If the original builder would have shown half the support of the melges or jboats guys, the j70 would not be doing what it is today. Great boat bob. Thanks for many fun miles.

Latest posts