School Shooting

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
I'm admittedly confused on that subject. Maybe you can help. I've been trying to figure out the meaning of this post for a while, but Olsonist won't explain. Please help!

What is the point of this post? Something about the responsibility of gun and car owners for the actions of criminals, but I can't figure it out. Can you?
Why ask me?

Cal20sailor

Super Anarchist
Detroit
Why ask me?
Tom's my first red flag, Jeff a close 2nd.  Tom, relax about your 22s, you are obsessed and I'm pretty sure the government has a folder going.  Jeff?  Why did you leave the USAF?  I'm going to find out and will post my findings here.  I'm guessing some gay shit in the locker room.

Ishmael

Fuctifino
The parents know the kid is totally fucked, they aren't going to throw any money at that bottomless pit. Combine that with a thread of hope that they can save their own asses and it really is their only play.

image.png

Last edited by a moderator:

WhoaTed

Antichrist
Holland, MI
So this is fine...

View attachment 478426

but not this...

View attachment 478428

Good, we're on the same page. Thanks for clarifying, why did it take you so long and with so much argument?
Tom, he asked you a question; the same question I was going to ask when you posted this:

2. Those things were not invented in 1789 so the second amendment can't possibly apply to them. Alone among the Bill of Rights, it only applies totechnology available at the time it was enacted.

Help us understand the relationship between what you posted and how you and others hold up the 2A to defend your perceived right to possess these weapons?

Spin away, we’re listening.

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne

https://time.com/5922082/2020-gun-violence-homicides-record-year/

This year, many Americans have experienced significantly higher levels of violence both wrought on and within their communities. Gun violence and gun crime has, in particular, risen drastically, with over 19,000 people killed in shootings and firearm-related incidents in 2020. That’s the highest death toll in over 20 years, according to data from the Gun Violence Archive (GVA), an online site that collects gun violence data, and the Britannia Group’s non-partisan site procon.org.

This total includes victims of homicides and unintentional deaths but does not include gun suicides. And despite there being no “large-scale” shootings in 2020, the number of mass shootings—which are classified as an incident in which four or more people are shot and injured or killed—has actually risen, drastically, to over 600, the most in the past 5 years and a nearly 50% increase in 2019’s total.

Ncik

Super Anarchist
Tom, he asked you a question; the same question I was going to ask when you posted this:

2. Those things were not invented in 1789 so the second amendment can't possibly apply to them. Alone among the Bill of Rights, it only applies totechnology available at the time it was enacted.

Help us understand the relationship between what you posted and how you and others hold up the 2A to defend your perceived right to possess these weapons?

Spin away, we’re listening.
He rarely answers direct and difficult questions that show up the obvious paradoxes his perspective creates. It's hard to stand up a cogent argument for weapons of war in the hands of everyone when the floor is covered in the blood of children.

Last edited by a moderator: