Scooter Sells Out

billy backstay

Backstay, never bought a suit, never went to Vegas
There's already at least 2 other threads about this!  Try and keep everything in one place, please?   He may have sold out but you still cannot write Dan My-Yours!

Last edited by a moderator:

billy backstay

I'm relatively new around here, and know nothing of this **********.

Must have been irredeemable!

cliff Notes:

Dan My-Yours was a large man who made a lot of money on College loans from a Marblehead, MA based company.  He was also an active racing sailor.  I don't know all the details, but I believe he got into disrepute with Scot, owner of SA, who bashed him mercilessly on these pages.  Scot was sued by the guy and when the dust settled, his name was never allowed on SA again, when it was typed in it just came out as **********.

EDIT: If you have some time to waste I'm sure there are a lot of gory details on Google....

Hookers and blow?
2373594_1_o.jpg

Jkdubz808

Megatron
Stuart, FL
There's already at least 2 other threads about this!  Try and keep everything in one place, please?   He may have sold out but you still cannot write Dan My-Yours!

My bad, I didn't see this one when I started mine.  Only had coffee mug #1 at that point.

cliff Notes:

Dan My-Yours was a large man who made a lot of money on College loans from a Marblehead, MA based company.  He was also an active racing sailor.  I don't know all the details, but I believe he got into disrepute with Scot, owner of SA, who bashed him mercilessly on these pages.  Scot was sued by the guy and when the dust settled, his name was never allowed on SA again, when it was typed in it just came out as **********.

EDIT: If you have some time to waste I'm sure there are a lot of gory details on Google....
He's almost on the same level as HWSNBN....

Ed Lada

Super Anarchist
Poland
That man Dyers thread was an epic shit fight.  Scot was in real danger of losing the website.

Moral of the story, don't fuck with big people with a shit ton of ill earned money and little else going for them.  And whatever you do, don't call them a drifter or some word that sounds like that.  

billy backstay

That man Dyers thread was an epic shit fight.  Scot was in real danger of losing the website.

Moral of the story, don't fuck with big people with a shit ton of ill earned money and little else going for them.  And whatever you do, don't call them a drifter or some word that sounds like that.  

I posted the most recent news article on him from 2016.  He paid 44 million to settle the lawsuit, that I believe was about illegal lending practices, but not sure of that.

Ed Lada

Super Anarchist
Poland
I posted the most recent news article on him from 2016.  He paid 44 million to settle the lawsuit, that I believe was about illegal lending practices, but not sure of that.
Sounds about right.

He's probably a good friend of that grifter Trump.  

Jkdubz808

Megatron
Stuart, FL

Yes that was an ugly one.

Latest posts