Scott Perry is Going Through Some things.

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
His turn in the barrel.

What was that standard for getting a search warrant again? Seems like we were just discussing it.

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
Mark Meadows says HI!
He doesn’t know anything though. He was only the Chief of Staff. Another coffee boy.

Edit: and he was the communications hub for trump and was on signal.

And don’t forget that the feds cracked Tarrio’s phone. Took them a year but they did it.

Navig8tor

Super Anarchist
The way I see it, a lot of roads lead to Meadows, he knows a lot of shit and appears to be the point guy handling a lot of shit, my bet is the DOJ put his nuts on an anvil and threated an accident with a sledge hammer before mentioning they had enough on him that he would never see the light of day unimpeded by prison bars at which point he became their best friend.

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
The way I see it, a lot of roads lead to Meadows, he knows a lot of shit and appears to be the point guy handling a lot of shit, my bet is the DOJ put his nuts on an anvil and threated an accident with a sledge hammer before mentioning they had enough on him that he would never see the light of day unimpeded by prison bars at which point he became their best friend.
They have better leverage than that, assuming he loves his wife. She committed voter fraud too.

Mrleft8

Super Anarchist
Suwanee River
So there's this little old granny type lady who at age 78 bought a motor cycle. She rides it down to the local Flaming Knights MC hang out, and says:" I wanna be in your club!" The guys just look at her for a few minutes, and finally one of them says "You know how to use a knife, lady?" She pulls a switchblade out of her bra and juliennes a bag of radishes in 12 seconds. "Those could be your nuts, boy!" she says.
So another guy says "You got a gun grandmama?" She pulls a pepper box out of her waist band and blows the mirrors off of two bikes at the same time.
The guys are pretty kinda curious now.... So the head guy stands up and says "So.... You're pretty tough mama.... But you ever been picked up by the fuzz before.... Hmmmm?" she just snears at him.... "No. Nobody's been man enough to pick me up by the fuzz, but I've been twirled by the tits many times!"