SeaCart 30s in NorCal

Trevor B

Super Anarchist
Santa Cruz, CA
Hi All,

Just wanted people to know that we’re approaching critical mass here regarding high performance coastal racing capable multihulls.

We will have three SeaCart-30s in the Bay starting next month! Should make for some awesome sailing.

Hammer, based in Alameda and not sailing much due to other stuff going on.

Bottle Rocket, based in Richmond and doing everything we can race wise. Currently finishing races at 70-80% of the elapsed time of the fast forty footers. 

?????, currently in the Santa Cruz Mountains getting ready to rumble. It’s owner needs to finish the Worrell and get it in the water. Will be sailing out of TI I think. 

Anyone interested in joining us there’s a fully sorted one in England for sail, plus at least two more race ready ones elsewhere in the US. https://www.yachtworld.com/yacht/2006-marstrom-seacart-30-7707675/   Buzz is on it’s own trailer and there are RORO ships going from England to the West Coast(Port Hueneme,) which makes for relatively cheap and easy shipping.

DAE950D7-833D-4B5A-B668-F2A17E6F9356.png

mundt

Anarchist
=
Wow, I saw it in person at one point and was hoping it would get out there and get after it but has it ever been raced?  Sadly, Socal multi racing is not happening.  

Trevor B

Super Anarchist
Santa Cruz, CA
We’re trying to get NorCal going around quick thirty footers. At this point we’re learning enough just blasting around the courses, but it would be so cool to get a bunch of boats out…

mundt

Anarchist
=
I'm gonna say something mean now so cover your ears...  Maybe he should get some sailor buddies!

Latest posts