Seattle: SA meeting

Coiler

Super Anarchist
Word. Snapper will be there. Looks like a cold, wet weekend.
Snapz, blow off the cold PNW and skip on down here for some old-time MORC fun this w'end - some sort of PH regatta. Weather here looks darn nice for the next week and I could use the amusement.

Crank Boy

Super Anarchist
I'll be leaving Oly around 6:30. Should make it.
Is it a 10:00 start?
10 am first warning i think. is that cutting it close?

crank boy is a freeloader and owns no SA gear. I will be wearing a black Team New Zealand hat though. looking forward to meeting you guys

Bcam

Super Anarchist
Union, WA
I'll be there. I'm sure they will be able to serve something in time for you guys to make the start.

Hope Mrs. Crank Boy is alright.

Crank Boy

Super Anarchist
thanks all for your concern. Mrs. Crank Boy is all good. she woke up at 2 am to take our doggy outside and fell down the damn stairs. dislocated her right pinky. ( which by the way is the most disgusting looking injury i can imagine.) 5 hours at swedish medical center and 6 x-rays later she is fine and at home watching shitty movies probably starring kirsten dunst.

graffiti

Anarchist
Olympia, WA
I keep trying to email you from the board but it's not going through. They must be having some issues.

I may be at work tomorrow. If not, I'll try emailing you again. I have your email address but it's at work.

Coiler

Super Anarchist
Snapz, blow off the cold PNW and skip on down here for some old-time MORC fun this w'end - some sort of PH regatta. Weather here looks darn nice for the next week and I could use the amusement.
Is it Area G's? You on the same MORC boat we talked about at the Bal Pub?

How 'bout a Hot Rum on the big boat? I'm sure you know who would like me aboard!

It might be cold this weekend but should be fun.

Dunno what the regatta is, but El Senor asked me along and since I enjoy sailing with him I agreed. Yes, same boat - Nose Hair.

Big boat will be replaced in HR's by a new little charmer that is being re-christened today at the Club. Problem is it's a five/six man boat and I doubt even I will make the cut, but you never know...

Coiler

Super Anarchist
Dunno what the regatta is, but El Senor asked me along and since I enjoy sailing with him I agreed. Yes, same boat - Nose Hair.

Big boat will be replaced in HR's by a new little charmer that is being re-christened today at the Club. Problem is it's a five/six man boat and I doubt even I will make the cut, but you never know...
I saw the new woodie getting finished up at Driscoll's. Pretty sweet. I forgot that he's doing Hot Rum's so I guess we should find something else.

Call El Jefe and see if he wants me to come down this weekend. He can use his mileage card to swing it. The regular driver is out so he needs some help and I'm up for some sun (sorry Lockspot'ers). I'll stay at Ram's pad since he's off in Europe at the moment.

SWEET!

Latest posts