Sex Education

Not for nothing

Super Anarchist
jupiter
Thought this might be a interesting topic to start, seeing many schools at having issues with (always have)
So How my present wife learned about sex education.
As a little girl she wants by her parent's room and their having sex, so the next morning she ask her mother what her and daddy where doing so mom says "that how you make babies," Oh the little girl says .and goes on playing with ken and Barbie.
The next night she walks by the room and see mommy on her knees giving dad a BJ. So, the next morning she ask Mommy what her and daddy were doing.
Mom relies "that's how you get Jewelry"
For the reading challenged

1659618353384.png
1659618438754.png

Fenrir1001

PNW
Revealed as a joke the very instant he got action two nights in a row, as a married with children?? Preposterous 😂

Mrleft8

Super Anarchist
Suwanee River
Little Mikey wakes up in the night hearing strange noises. He goes to his parents' room and it looks like his dad is killing his mom. And she's moaning! He cries STOP IT! YOU'RE HURTING MOMMY!
Mom says, No. Sweetie, this is how we get a baby brother for you!
A few weeks later while playing in the park, he sees two dogs going at it. MOMMY! THAT DOG IS HURTING THE OTHER DOG!
No sweetie. That's how we get puppies!
A couple of weeks later he wakes up to the strange noises again, and walks to his parents' room, and sees daddy banging mom from behind.
OH! GOODY! says Mikey I WAS REALLY HOPING YOU'D GET ME A PUPPY!