SEX!!!

Sail4beer

Super Anarchist
Toms River,NJ
You never had Shcianno’s pizza in NJ then. It’s was the worst culinary offense I’ve ever experienced. It’s like the owner let his 8 year old make the pie and NJ is one of the best places to get a pizza.

fastyacht

Super Anarchist
You never had Shcianno’s pizza in NJ then. It’s was the worst culinary offense I’ve ever experienced. It’s like the owner let his 8 year old make the pie and NJ is one of the best places to get a pizza.
Hahaha!

My favorite is By George in Reading Terminal. Followed by Pepe,s New Haven in the old oven

Somebody Else

a person of little consequence
PNW
I've had bad of all three (sex, sailing, and pizza) to the point where I regretted it to a major extent.

Sex: I have done it in the heat of battle and then either been stuck with a bad clinger or caused a rift with others. I can even be a financial disaster.

Sailing: I've been on a few day-sails or races with people who were an absolute bummer to spend time with aboard. The upside is that it's over in a day. Needn't be repeated and it's easy enough to just fade into the background.

Pizza: I've had enough bad pizza. I now know to run the quality versus calories and if it doesn't add in the  positive, just wait for good stuff.

toddster

Super Anarchist
The Gorge
Hmmm...shibari...
Once upon a time, I saw notice that there was a last-minute opening in a shibari workshop not too far from me.  A few messages were exchanged with a woman who needed to find a partner before Thursday night.  Seems her previous guy quit after the first session, "Just because I cut him a little."   :huh:

Seems she thought the whole tableau just wasn't right without a trickle of blood running over the rope.  Again, call me vanilla...  :eek:

On the other hand, my boat has certainly extracted quite a few trickles of blood... Hmm...

Last edited by a moderator:

Schakel

Dayboat sailor
Cheapo,

I know sex sells, but has it something to do with sailing?
catherine-duchess-of-cambridge-and-her-crew-competing-on-news-photo-1166809567-1565283657.jpg

EbbAndFlow

Null Island
Sailing is a lot like Sex. Going over the finishline at the same time is always intense and nobody really knows who is first.

Told my wife,  I was going for gold tonight in bed.  She said...  why not shoot for silver and come in second for a change...
Maybe tell her that you are not doing one design racing and you are second in calculated time.