Shannon Brandt, ring any bells?

Dog 2.0

Super Anarchist
How about Cayler Ellington? Not likely, he's the 18-year-old kid that Brandt ran down and killed with his SUV because he was a Republican (read, semi-fascist).
Brandt is now out on bail.

How about Heather Heyer, ever heard of her, of course you have.

Olsonist

Disgusting Liberal Elitist
New Oak City

Brandt already had a DUI on his record. He was released on bond because ... North Dakota.

Last edited:

βhyde

Super Anarchist
Beside Myself
TFG mentioned this case in his speech in North Carolina claiming the liberal media didn't mention it because the victim was Republican. He was clearly trying to draw a parallel with Charlottesville, which of course is ridiculous. Let the doggy style manufactured outrage begin.

Grrr...

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 100%
Detroit
How about Cayler Ellington? Not likely, he's the 18-year-old kid that Brandt ran down and killed with his SUV because he was a Republican (read, semi-fascist).
Brandt is now out on bail.

How about Heather Heyer, ever heard of her, of course you have.
That's very sad. Violence of any type should be addressed through our legal system.

Did you have some other point you were trying to make?

D

Deleted member 149385

No. You aren't. You can't even spell his name right. So you are a sad sock puppet who has to try to assume others identities to try to get attention. Pfffft.
Oh you think we’re all Clearwater denizens?

d'ranger

Super Anarchist
I would have gone with the Long Island Little Bitches Club myself. This thread doesn't show unless it's the most recent for PA so guessing the new clown is one of the old returds in the ignore pile.