Shopping Cart Attack in NY

El Mariachi

Super Anarchist
In my opinion, these jack-holes are neither redeemable.....nor worth redeeming. Screw 'em, screw 'em to Hell and let them burn.....
Okay, well when you are able to add the Hyperbole Amendment to The Constitution, perhaps screwing them to hell will be a judge's option, until then, people at going to try to figure out how to prevent this before it happens.

It. Fuking. Starts. At. Home. With good, loving, caring parents that CAN AFFORD to be goid, loving, caring parents........

Ed Lada

Super Anarchist
Poland
A few years ago in Darmstadt, Germany, some American GI's kids thought it would be good fun to heave large rocks off an overpass on to the autobahn below. After a few near misses, they managed to nail a car and kill a young woman. The kids were young teens and received minimal punishment in the German courts due to their ages and their potential for rehabilitation.

mikewof

mikewof
It. Fuking. Starts. At. Home. With good, loving, caring parents that CAN AFFORD to be goid, loving, caring parents........
Of course.

But what do you do for the pint-sized terrorists who don't have loving parents who can afford to actually spend time with their kids?

Do you just put those kids in the ground and cover them with cement before they can make trouble?

El Mariachi

Super Anarchist
A few years ago in Darmstadt, Germany, some American GI's kids thought it would be good fun to heave large rocks off an overpass on to the autobahn below. After a few near misses, they managed to nail a car and kill a young woman. The kids were young teens and received minimal punishment in the German courts due to their ages and their potential for rehabilitation.

And the Pussification of Europe © continues.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Pertinacious Tom

Importunate Member
Punta Gorda FL
That was my wife, attacked by a shopping cart... We are exploring charitable opportunities to help inner city youth so that they have choices which are healthy rather than destructive. Am on the fence whether sailing is something which can appeal or is practical as one of several areas of focus. Might not be as practical as ball sports, arts etc. Thots?
Friends of mine taught a Dade County sailing program for what we then called disadvantaged youth. They said it seemed to help some of the kids at the time. Others viewed it as punishment I think.

I showed up one day just before they were letting out and my buddy was quizzing the kids on stuff they were supposed to have learned that day.

"What 3 things should you ALWAYS have on the boat before you go out?"

The answer was supposed to be a paddle, a bailer, and something else, but I loudly volunteered, "RUM, COKE, AND ICE!!"

Pretty much ended learning for the day. I was invited to not return. :unsure:

tommays

Super Anarchist
Northport
To really change there path they need heavy duty guidance early on as the son of somebody i work with just got indicted in one of the Long Island MS-13 murders.

The life at home might not have been perfect BUT i sure did not expect a dad who came to work everyday and seemed to care about his family to end up with a son in that position

Student_Driver

Super Anarchist
Darien
For the serious comments..thanks.. for the noise.. whatever...

It's early days and we've no specific plan but the Pier 66 idea and some others seem interesting..

Also chuckled at the Rum, Ice, coke story.. thanks,.

Timmys_Trick_Turkey

Super Anarchist
If you got some RC boats and tought them the basics in the pond in Central Park or even eventually got real time in some Lasers or Optis, you probably wouldn't be reach kids like that. They're already on the fringe, and sports and youth leagues have a hard time getting kids like that.

Little feral fucks like those kids laugh at do-gooders, literally. They only respect a fist up their snoot and money. Get them before they find out how much money they can make illegally and they might have a chance.

It wouldnt work. they'd just ram them together deliberately and sink them when they thought you werent watching. Ive taken kids like that on a canoeing trip, and had one little shit actually punch a hole in the bow of the boat with a stick during a lunch break, because he was tired of paddling. I rammed some sponge in it, and he then not only paddled, but bailed as well. By the end of a weekend of paddling hard, he wasnt quite the whiny little brat that he was at the start. Whatever you plan to do, it has to be sabotage proof.

mikewof

mikewof
If you got some RC boats and tought them the basics in the pond in Central Park or even eventually got real time in some Lasers or Optis, you probably wouldn't be reach kids like that. They're already on the fringe, and sports and youth leagues have a hard time getting kids like that.

Little feral fucks like those kids laugh at do-gooders, literally. They only respect a fist up their snoot and money. Get them before they find out how much money they can make illegally and they might have a chance.

It wouldnt work. they'd just ram them together deliberately and sink them when they thought you werent watching. Ive taken kids like that on a canoeing trip, and had one little shit actually punch a hole in the bow of the boat with a stick during a lunch break, because he was tired of paddling. I rammed some sponge in it, and he then not only paddled, but bailed as well. By the end of a weekend of paddling hard, he wasnt quite the whiny little brat that he was at the start. Whatever you plan to do, it has to be sabotage proof.
Reread, I agreed with your take.

Sailing should be a reward for proper behavior, rather than a reward for being a criminal in training.

Still, hats off to you, if some little shitskid poked a hole in one of my canoes I wouldn't have kept my composure enough to patch it.

I get angry because my own kids may be spoiled at home, but at school they are perfectly behaved. The naughtiest children seem to be rewarded these days as an attempt to set them straight, while the good students just get folded into the autosorter.

Latest posts