Show your boat not sailing

QBF

Super Anarchist
Me on my last boat, a J24

Me on my last boat (J24).jpg

IStream

Super Anarchist
Definitely. I'm just trying to determine if it's a second- or third-order polynomial.

Lilia

cyprus
Hello! I need your help and advice. I and my husband like going by yacht and we decided to buy our own. So we'd already started looking for good quality and luxury yacht and found Princess, but few days ago I read this article https://princess55fly.blogspot.com/p/home.html and now a don’t know what to do. What do you think about it ? Please help me

blunted

Super Anarchist
Toronto
Hello! I need your help and advice. I and my husband like going by yacht and we decided to buy our own. So we'd already started looking for good quality and luxury yacht and found Princess, but few days ago I read this article https://princess55fly.suckmyballsyounigerianbot.com/p/home.html and now a don’t know what to do. What do you think about it ? Please help me
there is only one correct response at SA.

SHOW US YOUR TITS!

Last edited by a moderator:

blunted

Super Anarchist
Toronto
angelita is a lovely double ender! she always looks great in pictures
Hmmm, a fine looking Yacht.

I grew up racing Vision, KC3, a 1930 Camper and Nicholson 8M. I have a soft spot for 1930 8M.

Ambitious putting the rig up on that thing with a Gin pole.

Expat Canuck

Anarchist
Salish Sea
KISS Sunset.jpg

Last Friday evening, sunset picture of the race boat from the aft deck of my powerboat, just before our last weekend of one deign racing for the year.

Attachments

• IMG_7977.JPG
    IMG_7977.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 7

Mr. Ed

Super Anarchist
Maybe the unfortunately ethnocentric line in her link is a clue; “suckmyballsyounigerianbot”

JMOD

Super Anarchist
Netherlands
Hmmm, a fine looking Yacht.

I grew up racing Vision, KC3, a 1930 Camper and Nicholson 8M. I have a soft spot for 1930 8M.

Ambitious putting the rig up on that thing with a Gin pole.
Nice, I sail on 1930 Fife, (K20). in the picture we're battling with our nemesis, Carron II, another fife from 1935.

7bec25c1-1d8c-457e-b7ff-366cac35b2fb.jpg

IStream

Super Anarchist
Supported.

"Lilla" calls a stinkpot a "yacht".  Even if "Lilla" is neither troll nor spammer, there are other places for such perversions.

(Yes, there are at least two highly esteemed people on CA who own stinkpots.  Neither of them calls their stinkpot a "yacht")
To be fair, this is the Not Sailing thread. However, she didn't "show her boat" so the motion is carried.