Show your boat not sailing

blunted

Super Anarchist
Toronto
Maybe the unfortunately ethnocentric line in her link is a clue; “suckmyballsyounigerianbot”
That was me who edited the link, I didn't want to give them any free traffic. Look at the original post if you really want to see what the link was.

blunted

Super Anarchist
Toronto
In the spirit of boats not sailing....

Crumpet-Pano-01.jpg

Main Duck Island in the middle of Lake Ontario. we managed to get the whole island to ourselves for the evening this past summer. Very quiet

Mr. Ed

Super Anarchist
That was me who edited the link, I didn't want to give them any free traffic. Look at the original post if you really want to see what the link was.
whoops, that was dense of me. That guy has trolled here before - he started a thread I think, but it didn't go anywhere. People who buy Princesses and their ilk probably deserve what they get.

Last edited by a moderator:

Norse Horse

Super Anarchist
The Rock
Sails but not sailing. I don't know how many miles of rowing from the Lawyer Islands, through Prince Rupert shipping lanes then finally an inflow at 930pm by the ferry dock and into Cow Bay.

Team Squamish 2016 Rupert traffic.JPG

Jim in Halifax

Super Anarchist
Nova Scotia
Was that careening intentional?
No, it was compliments of a late-season tropical storm (Noel). Fortunately she found the few square feet of sand immediately in front of those rocks. A couple of high tides and some serious kedging and she was afloat again with little damage, except to my pride. The second picture was a couple of years later, anchored in a completely perfect little pool with a narrow entrance about 300 yards long and barely wider than the boat.

Entering Tanners Pass.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ajax

Super Anarchist
Edgewater, MD
No, it was compliments of a late-season tropical storm (Noel). Fortunately she found the few square feet of sand immediately in front of those rocks. A couple of high tides and some serious kedging and she was afloat again with little damage, except to my pride. The second picture was a couple of years later, anchored in a completely perfect little pool with a narrow entrance about 300 yards long and barely wider than the boat.
Glad to hear that the grounding had a happy ending.  I didn't want to just assume that something went wrong, having seen plenty of photos of people who careen their boats for maintenance and such.

SloopJonB

Super Anarchist
Great Wet North
We have multiple refineries in very close proximity here.

The oil companies just like to fuck over Vancouver - we have the highest gas price in North America.

Their lies to "justify" it can be very entertaining - a train derails in Minnesota so the price of gas goes up here. A refinery in Louisiana has a fire so the price of gas goes up here.

Oil people lie worse than tobacco flaks - or Trump for that matter.