Shut Up and Drive

Editor

Administrator
Staff member
carlsbad
We have no idea who this big mouth is, but he looks angry, and doing it while looking the wrong way. Nice! Seemed a good candidate for a Caption Contest, so here we go. Prizes aplenty from the boys at Annapolis Performance Sailing. Have fun.

shut_up_and_drive.jpg

FIGJAM

ooooooooooooooooooooooooh, i think pinched some ball skin!

Last edited by a moderator:
***Hey look, a press boat, what can I do to look manly and kickass? A gang sign? Nope I can't use my hands. A kiss? To french. How about a... ***

"Grrrrnnaaaaarrrrrr!"

***what the fuck was that?!?!***

Crewman: "Hey Chewbacca, Shut up and drive the fucking boat."

farmers

We have no idea who this big mouth is, but he looks angry, and doing it while looking the wrong way. Nice! Seemed a good candidate for a Caption Contest, so here we go. Prizes aplenty from the boys at Annapolis Performance Sailing. Have fun.
I am not paying you are 30 minutes late with the pizza!!! :lol:

later

meyer65

On the Water
Hey, where's my hiking strAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHH!

mortehan

Steering this boat is Bruno Peyron himself, sitting alongside jimmy pahun, multiple winner of Tour france Voile.

PBO

Super Anarchist
F - fuck

I - I'm

G - good

J - just

A - ask

M - me

Oh and fuck off newbie, I don't care what it rates, I'm wearing my new Puma gear while I dream of my J105

Latest posts