Sick Documentary

billy backstay

Backstay, never bought a suit, never went to Vegas
Posting this here, as it isn't really political -

Have you seen the Netflix documentary "Keep Sweet: Pray and Obey"?

Truly some screwed up folks.

Don't think I can watch that, way too stick! And I am pissed of at Netflix, anyway! I cannot skip the 2 minutes of commercials every 8 minutes on many of their on demand reruns of NCIS and it's spin-offs, and other stuff too, including their own produced shows, like "Only Murders in the Building", which was a great show, otherwise!!

Snaggletooth

Morrelle Compasse
Netflix.PNG

:)

Don't think I can watch that, way too stick! And I am pissed of at Netflix, anyway! I cannot skip the 2 minutes of commercials every 8 minutes on many of their on demand reruns of NCIS and it's spin-offs, and other stuff too, including their own produced shows, like "Only Murders in the Building", which was a great show, otherwise!!

Netflix was always destined to go the way of cable TV:
"You pay for the service, so there will be no ads like OTA commercial television!"
...a few years...
"An ad once in while wont kill you, and yes we are raising the rates, but you still get more channels!"
...a few years later...
"Well sure, it costs more than a car payment, and its mostly ads, but if you pay a little extra, we will include HBO (for 3 months then we double the rate)
...a few years later...
"Why is no one buying cable television anymore!? Raise the cost of internet and force them to buy it in a bundle!"

I bailed on Netflix in 2015 and I've just been reminded that it was the right choice ever since.

We all should have just stuck with over the air television haha. It was/is free and portable haha.

Snaggletooth

Morrelle Compasse
@billy backstay OMitB wase Hulu.

Mrleft8

Super Anarchist
Suwanee River
I think that free TV is still required, legally, in the USA. Not that you can get "free" TV w/o having to buy a converter box.
(NOTE: This page has been archived, and is no longer monitored by the FCC)