Sir Robin Knox Johnson - brilliant

Tax Man

Super Anarchist
Toronto
That story doesn't reflect well on him. If it won't go in the overhead it's not carry-on - period.

Only an asshole would try to get a "person sized" package on as carry-on.

That story does sound like "Don't you know who I am".

Knights are supposed to have better manners than that.
The Stanley Cup counts as carry on, ever since it missed a checked luggage transfer.

rgeek

Super Anarchist
Peoples opinion of RKJ seems to depend mostly on whether he punched them (or they thought he would) or not.

comcrudesgru8

Yea, because out of the THOUSANDS of daily interactions across the United States of America, Law Enforcement always resorts to pulling a gun!

Fucking JACKASS, who's sock puppet are you oh "rejected" one? Your ongoing shtick is a pretty stupid one.
Well Mr Hobot of 22,000 posts living in a Hollow in Washington State, I reject your observation as rather a sign of distemper at best. Calm down and take some more valium or whatever with your libation and try not to kill yourself with angst. RKJ can defend himself as a knight of the realm. He doesn't need a yobo such as yourself for help. Back to your cave little man. You are rejected.

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
He is a true legend, but unfortunately, insert here ......your own opinion if you have actually spent more than 5 minutes with RKJ...Yeah it only takes 5 minutes.

My view is he is a total legend without peer, probably never ever to be repeated again on planet earth..but unfortunately for some people they can't discard the pommy/english dickhead in them and which they were born with no matter their subsequent achievments.

It is called irony...the world is like that.

Last edited by a moderator:

SloopJonB

Super Anarchist
Great Wet North
That story doesn't reflect well on him. If it won't go in the overhead it's not carry-on - period.

Only an asshole would try to get a "person sized" package on as carry-on.

That story does sound like "Don't you know who I am".

Knights are supposed to have better manners than that.
The Stanley Cup counts as carry on, ever since it missed a checked luggage transfer.
They buy it a seat.

Mirror16

Tennessee
If he fell overboard himself and was saved he would probably give his rescuers a fucking lecture too. Or, since this incident was in the UK, if he was half-drowned and went to hospital he would expect to be treated by the NHS at no cost to himself. Similarly the "carry on" incident on the aircraft with his ridiculous person-sized award that was only an inconvenience to others, not to his arrogant self. An obnoxious motherfucker whose only claim to fame is what he did nearly 50 years ago - and has been living off ever since.

Last edited by a moderator: