Skunk at the picnic

Dude... that's a dude. Gotta be.

And this ain't the fucking Oprah channel, it's SA. Grow a pair (like the dude on the far right in the pic) and lighten up, you buncha bitches (except for the dude on the far right in the pic).

-JDub

Rasputin22

Rasputin22
Yeah, this dude (on the left for those who aren't paying attention) is crying for sure, surrounded by those hot crewmates. They must keep him hopping, check out his calves! He might have the best looking legs in the whole bunch...

I didn't really just say that did I?

Ajax

Super Anarchist
Edgewater, MD

mad

Super Anarchist
The sad thing is, I didn't catch the fact that it's a dude (small screen mobile device), and while I was disgusted, I didn't put it past the Ed to post it on the FP. I figured it was just another episode in a series of distasteful articles. I still don't think it's funny.
Caught me as well, but I still wouldn't past them to post up something silmilar on the FP.

Looks like a dude with boobs, though??

shitty small BB screen :( and slow loading due to the Ads on the FP :p

shaggy

Super Anarchist
Co
Funny thing is I didn't give it a second thought until you created the thread, then I must have clicked on the damn front page 6 times to figure out wtf the dude was doing in the pic. So by my count, you have done at least 6x more harm than the FP.

It's gotta be a dude, right??

dgg

So there is now an apology posted on the front page. Just take the fucking photo down it is offensive.

As to you guys that think this is funny it is not. Instead of hurling abuse go take a good look at yourselves in the mirror. I bet none of you are perfect and most of you are pig ugly.

It is not a dude so go buy yourself some glasses.

clamslapper

Anarchist
What the fuck is the matter with you guys. I'm all for a laugh like everyone else but this story sucks. Do you not think that the person in the photo that you have so cruelly abused wont see this story. Or her friends.

Were you guys picked on at school cause this is classic bully behaviour from insecure crybabies. Put yourself in her shoes and think how this would feel to you. Lost all respect for you guys now and your sponsors really should think do they want to be associated with childish wankers.

Seriously, Editor. Wtf did that girl ever do to you? Wow that is low. I have literally zero respect for you. You're just shitty, shitty people.

couchsurfer

Super Anarchist
NA westcoast
Classy? Now you want classy? Try yachting world or some place where the upper crust hangs... I need a new laptop.... This is SA, will all you fucknuts just leave already?
They have taken an actual person - whom I assume they don't know - and insulted that person based on their physical appearance ., something largely determined by birth.

To me it's the same as the stupid racist insults that were once more common

The author is a jerk - it's not funny, just mean - not that any of us expect any better

...not to mention suitable fodder for another lawsuit :mellow:

......I guess these clowns learnt their lesson with the big guy though--no more billionares <_<

...ahh,,but the posts are up,,,that Howard Stearn journalism school was the gig!

.............let us know how it all works out :huh:

BlondeWithFreeBoat

Anarchist
NY
Please demonstrate? :D

Nothing about high heels on teak decks?!
I was thinking the same thing. Douglas fir floors at our house are all dinged up from those fuckers. And it still looks like a guy with boobs on the right?
I'm not really sure what this pic is all about, but I did think you should be aware that Sperry now makes heels with soft, non-marking soles. :-D
They make a few different styles, here are mine:

CAM00068.jpg

BlondeWithFreeBoat

Anarchist
NY
So there is now an apology posted on the front page. Just take the fucking photo down it is offensive.

As to you guys that think this is funny it is not. Instead of hurling abuse go take a good look at yourselves in the mirror. I bet none of you are perfect and most of you are pig ugly.

It is not a dude so go buy yourself some glasses.
If someone posted a pic of me with that sort of caption, I'd be absolutely devastated. Agree that the original post needs to come down. Virtual hugs to the girl in the photo -- the rest of the sailing community has your back!!

Latest posts