Smollet, you dumb son of a bitch

Sail4beer

Super Anarchist
Toms River,NJ
EE164A8C-3580-460F-9978-10B71EF0A827.jpeg

silent bob

Super Anarchist
New Jersey
Guilty on 5 Felony counts.  Being Black and Gay is not a Crime.  It is a Crime to lie about being beat up for being Black and Gay!

Ventucky Red

Super Anarchist
Good.. 

On another note, Scott Peterson just got his sentence reduced to life in prison...  Let's hope the Mexican Mafia and/or the Nuestra Familia make him their bitch.. 

silent bob

Super Anarchist
New Jersey
Good.. 

On another note, Scott Peterson just got his sentence reduced to life in prison...  Let's hope the Mexican Mafia and/or the Nuestra Familia make him their bitch.. 
Life Without the Possibility of Parole, which means Gavin "Hairgel: Newsom might spring him at any moment!

Ventucky Red

Super Anarchist
Well…..he’s been in the gray bar hotel for 20 years now. I’m guessing those relationships are already established.  :blink:
He was living in luxury on death row in San Quinten.  Pretty sequestered from the others, his own cell, workout yard, etc... this is why it is costing us a small fortune to house these animals like Alejandro Avila. Now he is going to be put into GenPop.. probably at Corcoran, Avenal or Valley, hopefully, Tehachapi, yeah Tehachapi

Hey Scottie, meet your newfound friends

prison-gangs.jpg

Point Break

Super Anarchist
Long Beach, California
He was living in luxury on death row in San Quinten.  Pretty sequestered from the others, his own cell, workout yard, etc... this is why it is costing us a small fortune to house these animals like Alejandro Avila. Now he is going to be put into GenPop.. probably at Corcoran, Avenal or Valley, hopefully, Tehachapi, yeah Tehachapi

Hey Scottie, meet your newfound friends

Well…..that will be different. Point taken. 

Mrleft8

Super Anarchist
Suwanee River
Probably Danbury.... Where Martha Stewart went, to teach people how to bake scones, and stencil little chickens on their driveway to slow the UPS guy down....

Mrleft8

Super Anarchist
Suwanee River
I think I've said this before, but..... I never heard of Jussie Smollett until he got in the news for being attacked. I haven't heard of him since, until this trial last week. I don't think I will ever hear of him again, unless the news brings it up.

Nobody, nothing, never was anyone important, never will be.

Poof! Done.

Foreverslow

Super Anarchist
Well…..that will be different. Point taken. 
nothing like being a convicted ex-cop in general population where every gang banger is itching to make a name for himself by fucking you up.

Arrogant bastard should have STFU.

Remember Bernie Maddof?  He never got caught, he turned himself in.   Why?  Because prisons are are hard to get out of, and even harder to get in to.   Rumors are Bernie not only fucked over his family and friends, but several folks in his high rise luxury condo who were ranking members of the mob who are known to make examples of those who cross them.

We can only hope they don't kill Scott right away, but attack him over and over as a prelude to what his afterlife is going to be like.

As for Jessie, this conviction may pull the lever on the career ejection seat for Don Lemon as CNN continues its house cleaning

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/cnns-don-lemon-allegedly-tipped-jussie-smollett-during-police-investigation

Awaiting apologies from those who jumped on white conservatives the minute this event took place for jumping to conclusions to advance their own personal goals.

Ditto to those who threw the 2 brothers under a bus to support this POS..

Marcjsmith

Super Anarchist
Washington DC
Well…..he’s been in the gray bar hotel for 20 years now. I’m guessing those relationships are already established.  :blink:
rumor has it, that one of his first days in prison,  Scott farted in the shower, and some shouted "that sounds like my size"  since that day,  his farts have never made a sound.

I doubt Smollet will spend any time in jail...