Someone tried to kill me tonight

SloopJonB

Super Anarchist
Great Wet North
Shootist Jeff said:
Soak, I have just fantasized that I came all over Scarlett's face right after she tongued my ass immediately before she was on the way to see you with no time to shower first.  Think about that the next time you fantasize about kissing her.  You're welcome.
That's just nasty - in every way.

Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC

Please stop making up shit and you won't be asked to back it up. That all may be too much of a leap for you, if so, I apologise. 
Somehow you jumped on the "made shit up" bandwagon and ended up showing that I actually didn't make up a thing. It's all real, you just don't like it.

Reality doesn't care whether you like it or not. Deal with it. Or not.

-DSK

Bent Sailor

Super Anarchist
Lake Macquarie
Somehow you jumped on the "made shit up" bandwagon and ended up showing that I actually didn't make up a thing. It's all real, you just don't like it.
Um, no. I simply pointed out that Jeffie didn't say anything about your legal system and culture having to keep or reject the Christian value of redemption and forgiveness. That he has never expressed a desire for everyone to uphold Christian values on the forum and so wasn't being hypocritical in his position. I don't think much of the gun-bunny princess, but that's because of the things he actually DOES say. Plenty of retarded, sociopathic, and generally disagreeable shit one can quote him saying without having to make up a position for the man.

I've personally had enough of old wankers with their weird grudge fixations making shit up about me; and I try to uphold that "do unto others" thing. I mistakenly thought you were an agreeable chap and would do the decent thing when it was pointed out you were arguing based on something you had imagined or misread. My apologies for assuming that of you, I shan't do it again.

Reality doesn't care whether you like it or not. Deal with it. Or not.
Indeed, and despite our disagreement, you should feel free to rejoin me in said reality when you're done with the fantasies you're currently indulging in.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vgree

Super Anarchist
OKC, Oklahoma
Minor update to the whole story. 

Today I had my use of force review board where they review the video/situation and my use of force to make sure that what I did was justified. Chief, Captain, a Lieutenant, and one officer of the same rank as me (Sergeant these days). Review went well as expected, they agreed my use of force was reasonable and met the legal requirements and was within policy. 

After the board chief informed me that in 1991 he chase and fought this same guy when he was a rookie and the guy was 18. Made me feel old because I would have been 5 at the time.  

Owen

Super Anarchist
Camarillo
5-22-2009_LR31862-L.jpg

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
Um, no. I simply pointed out that Jeffie didn't say anything about your legal system and culture having to keep or reject the Christian value of redemption and forgiveness. That he has never expressed a desire for everyone to uphold Christian values on the forum and so wasn't being hypocritical in his position.
No, he just said that courtrooms should have Bible verses proudly and prominently displayed. That says nothing whatever about law & Christianity.

These aren't the droids you're looking for. Move along.

-DSK

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC

Today I had my use of force review board where they review the video/situation and my use of force to make sure that what I did was justified. Chief, Captain, a Lieutenant, and one officer of the same rank as me (Sergeant these days). Review went well as expected, they agreed my use of force was reasonable and met the legal requirements and was within policy. 

After the board chief informed me that in 1991 he chase and fought this same guy when he was a rookie and the guy was 18. Made me feel old because I would have been 5 at the time.  
Sounds like he's had a long run of being really good at being really stupid.

Hmmmmmm........ Is one of PA's regulars missing today?

-DSK

Bent Sailor

Super Anarchist
Lake Macquarie
No, he just said that courtrooms should have Bible verses proudly and prominently displayed. That says nothing whatever about law & Christianity.
Correct. It says something about how he feels the laws' history should be acknowledged. It does not say that he thinks the laws should remain focused on Christian values. Nor does it, as per the original statement you're trying to wiggle out of, say he is personally Christian or uphold Christian values himself. He expressed his views on the perp, which is a very different kettle of fish from expressing how one thinks the justice system should view & treat the perp.

Jeffie is an sociopathic asshole. No-one, not even the man himself, is debating that. You just thought that meant you could make up shit to hound him with. Just man up and move on Steam.

These aren't the droids you're looking for. Move along.
Well, I wasn't going to way you have a weak mind, but since you've already gone there...

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
Correct. It says something about how he feels the laws' history should be acknowledged. It does not say that he thinks the laws should remain focused on Christian values. Nor does it, as per the original statement you're trying to wiggle out of, say he is personally Christian or uphold Christian values himself.

Thanks for explaining all that.

You're a better translator than I am, I barely speak Moron.

Religious-Politician.jpg

Mike G

Super Anarchist
Ventura County, CA
I hate the fucker because he can fill out MAGNUM condoms.

Based on the law of averages, I'm the way I am because of people like him.

He should have been shot just to skew the averages.

Ed Lada

Super Anarchist
Poland

Well done Vernon.  I am glad everything worked out well.  Hey, be careful out there!

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
I'm glad you guys didn't chase Vernon away permanently.

I had to take a couple days to digest the situation that someone I don't even know went through. I'm sorry that Vernon and people like him, people like my Dad back in the day, people like 3 of my fraternity brothers, have to risk their lives over something as trivial as shoplifting, and risk not going home to their families cause some societal fucktard decides that day is a good day to kill someone.

Thank you Vernon, and thank you to your Elk as well.

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne

I had to take a couple days to digest the situation that someone I don't even know went through. I'm sorry that Vernon and people like him, people like my Dad back in the day, people like 3 of my fraternity brothers, have to risk their lives over something as trivial as shoplifting, and risk not going home to their families cause some societal fucktard decides that day is a good day to kill someone.

+1

Pertinacious Tom

Importunate Member
Punta Gorda FL
You can think whatever you like, I am an atheist and I am pretty damn sure there isn't any deity out there.  It is unwise to state anything with complete certainty so that's why I said I am pretty sure.  I can say with some certainty that there is far more scientific evidence against rather than for, a supreme being.  I do think there is a lot of wisdom in almost all of the world's major religions and valuable lessons to be learned from them, I just discount the god part.  And please don't counter with the old; 'Well, I'm not saying God is this old white dude, I am talking about some nebulous life force' or some such shit.  That's just hedging your bet and is essentially meaningless.
The bolded part seems to me to define you as agnostic, not atheist. An agnostic is an atheist who hedges his bets, which is what you're doing there.

A guy in the Chesapeake

Super Anarchist
Virginia

Glad to hear that your judgement was vindicated, Vern, but,  more glad that you're OK. 

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC

+1
I apologize for getting distracted into a petty shitfight on the side.

A belated +1 from here in the dunce corner. Lemme know when I can take off the hat, 'K?

-DSK