Southern Ocean Heating - re: "Irreversible" on SA headline

EYESAILOR

Super Anarchist
What's next for us? Maybe a formal visit by ETs.
Im realizing that you are a bit of a fruit cake.....or a few bulbs short of a full chandelier.

Since I have never studied that I can't give you an answer,

Judging from what I have seen and experienced in my life of 75 years,

mankind has more to be worried about ..., like transhumanism which seeks to replace it.

I'm not a scientist. I'm a regular person that thinks in regular way

They ... want to change humans as we are now through science and technology, and they think this is the next step in the advancement of the human species. I think they are really afraid of death, and believe they can use science and technology to live forever. One way is to perfect what we call robots to match what humans can do physically, and learn how to upload the human conscious into the electronic brain of the robot, thus living foreve

we also have the World Economic Forum lead by its founder Klaus Schwab, that are working on a one world government

I was born and raised in San Diego. I have traveled to a few other places outside California, but really, I have never had an interest in living anywhere else.

mankind... will end because of forces trying to replace humans with something we will not like.

What kind of survivors? A new race of humans?

Fauci is a con man that supports dangerous research in Communist China

What's next for us? Maybe a formal visit by ETs.

Oh Dear!

Grrr...

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 100%
Detroit
Fauci is a con man that supports dangerous research in Communist China (That by the way wants to take over the world), after he got shut down in the U.S. by President Obama when he found out what Fauci was doing. Then Fauci went behind Obama's back and found a way to continue funding dangerous gain of function research in CCP labs. Fauci couldn't care what happens to the U.S. or other free nations in the world, as long as he comes out the other end as a winner. Fauci is a traitor.
I rest my case. Another victim of the noise machine who has no critical thinking skills.

You regurgitate what your politicians and face book friends tell you, or what you Hear on right wing media and radio.

If only there were ways to discern the truth.

Let me guess. The next avenue is that the fact checkers lie and you can't trust them either.

Been down this road, and so have you, probably with a different sock puppet.

Last edited:

JiffyLube

I rest my case. Another victim of the noise machine who has no critical thinking skills.

You regurgitate what your politicians and face book friends tell you, or what you Hear on right wing media and radio.

If only there were ways to discern the truth.

Let me guess. The next avenue is that the fact checkers lie and you can't trust them either.

Been down this road, and so have you, probably with a different sock puppet.
Opinions are like a-- holes, everyone has one

EYESAILOR

Super Anarchist
Can't we all just get along? :)
I can get along with you.

I have plenty of loopy friends and I loved my grandmother until the day she died even though she did not know who I was and didnt have the foggiest idea of what was going on.

Grrr...

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 100%
Detroit
Opinions are like a-- holes, everyone has one
No. No, they aren't. You see some opinions are well researched, and backed by a lifetime of study. Others are 'that feels like what I think should be right, so I'm choosing it out of convenience". Still others are "this lie will get me the most votes. It's just the flu. It'll be gone by summer."

I guess in some might believe those might all have equal value. But they don't.

JiffyLube

No. No, they aren't. You see some opinions are well researched, and backed by a lifetime of study. Others are 'that feels like what I think should be right, so I'm choosing it out of convenience". Still others are "this lie will get me the most votes. It's just the flu. It'll be gone by summer."

I guess in some might believe those might all have equal value. But they don't.
I'll guess you don't think this weaponized Covid-19 virus escaped from the Wuhan lab. I'll also guess you think the virus came out of a wet market in Wuhan. Would I be right in assuming this?

JiffyLube

I can get along with you.

I have plenty of loopy friends and I loved my grandmother until the day she died even though she did not know who I was and didnt have the foggiest idea of what was going on.
I thought I replied to your question about Do you have any kids? Did you get my reply to that? Just wondering.

Voiled

Can't we all just get along? :)
You would not get along with me if i shit on your doorstep. I don't get along with people spreading shit in my atmosphere. And spreading shit in my atmosphere is what you do by spreading lies made up to make us blind about how our use of fossil fuels impacts climate.

billsreef

Anarchist
Miami
I'll guess you don't think this weaponized Covid-19 virus escaped from the Wuhan lab. I'll also guess you think the virus came out of a wet market in Wuhan. Would I be right in assuming this?
Gene splicing cannot be done without leaving telltale signs that any geneticist can find with a simple PCR machine. The original virus and the varients have no signs of such lab tampering. You might want to loosen your tin foil hat a bit.

EYESAILOR

Super Anarchist
I thought I replied to your question about Do you have any kids? Did you get my reply to that? Just wondering.
That's okay. My grandmother had dementia as well, (and some pretty crazy ideas at the end).
Don't worry about it.
Enjoy your time with your kids while you can still remember their names and live life to the full.

Grrr...

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 100%
Detroit
Experts say it is more likely that the virus came from a wet market. But a number of them would like a deeper investigation. The total opacity of China and lack of cooperation in any of the investigations make it unlikely we will ever know the truth with 100% certainty.

Arguing about where it came from is pointless. It is impossible to form a conclusion on this topic. I just listen to the experts.

Every opinion says it's far more likely that it DID come from a web market, but we can't be certain.

Why does the origin even matter any more?

JiffyLube

That's okay. My grandmother had dementia as well, (and some pretty crazy ideas at the end).
Don't worry about it.
Enjoy your time with your kids while you can still remember their names and live life to the full.
The reason I asked was I couldn't see my reply to you (which was friendly by the way), so I guess it did not get sent. Oh well.

JiffyLube

You would not get along with me if i shit on your doorstep. I don't get along with people spreading shit in my atmosphere. And spreading shit in my atmosphere is what you do by spreading lies made up to make us blind about how our use of fossil fuels impacts climate.
I see why this site is called Sailing Anarchy now. :giggle:

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
.... unlikely we will ever know the truth with 100% certainty.

Arguing about where it came from is pointless. It is impossible to form a conclusion on this topic. I just listen to the experts.

100% certainty is almost impossible to reach. However it is possible to say what circumstances are very unlikely, or SO unlikely that you would have a better chance of having a green monkey playing a banjo fly out of your butt; and events which are somewhat unlikely but possible witin the range of knowns; and events which are MORE likely given the range of knowns.

It is very very unlikely that the CoVid-19/SARS2 virus is man-made. Current capability in genetic engineering is known and the methods are relatively easily detectable (given the right equipment and personnel, which hundreds of universities around the world have).

However the RWNJs will never give up their foolish quest to repeat the accusation often enough to make it true. Facts don't matter. The accusation matters to them, because they can hang it around the neck of people they hate-hate-HATE (like Dr. Fauci).

Where did it come from? More difficult to determine, especially since we have a number of possible samples from well before the Wuhan outbreak. The Wuhan outbreak has been timelined to mid-November 2019, with it spreading explosively from the area centered around the "wet market" in early December.

But-
A retrospective analysis of samples taken from 14 intensive care patients with influenza-like symptoms at the Avicenne and Jean-Verdier hospitals in Paris found one positive COVID-19 case - a 42-year-old French resident who had not visited China. He was hospitalised on December 27.

And-
Researchers found coronavirus antibodies in 39 samples from California, Oregon, and Washington as early as Dec. 13 to Dec. 16. They also discovered antibodies in 67 samples from Connecticut, Iowa, Massachusetts, Michigan, Rhode Island, and Wisconsin in early January — before widespread outbreaks in those states.

There are other reports in Europe and the US from autumn of 2019 where blood samples show anitbodies... meaning exposure to the virus. Looking in the mirror (so to speak) makes it very difficult to reconstruct the genetics of the CoVid19/SARS2 virus but it is easily possible (as in, this has been well studied numerous times in the past) that a virus common in animals can mutate and "jump" to humans, but the mutations may not be consistent and stable enough to produce a big outbreak until some of that mutation combines with a further mutation, at which point the virus is not contagious to the animal host any more but -IS- contagious... and stable... in humans.

Grrr...

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 100%
Detroit
you would have a better chance of having a green monkey playing a banjo fly out of your butt;
That is oddly and disturbingly specific, and I'm concerned that you may want to see a proctologist. And how did a monkey learn to play the banjo? What's the motivation?