Special Edition - Wilderness 30 for sale

Muttly

Administrator
Always thought they were cool. There was one in Coronado called Yahoo. Considered buying it many years ago.

d'ranger

Super Anarchist
Really wish it was closer.  I forwarded this to someone who is looking for something like this.

Maxx Baqustae

Super Anarchist
Canadian Southwest
I had one for a few years from new. Hull#6 maybe? Charlie Welch of Seattle had one. Hull#3 I think. We went for a little sail on Lake Union before buying mine. And he went on to a Peterson 42 two tonner. It was a great boat if you had enough beef on the rail as it could be tippy. But on a reach or downwind at was a monster. One of our crew on our ILC 40 bought one when he moved to Bainbridge Is. He had some fun with it but upgraded (in size) to a Dash 34. Chuck Burns is on my FB "friends" list and if he hasn't seen this yet I'll send him a link of this thread.

Chris in Santa Cruz CA

Super Anarchist
earths surface
Fuck yeah! Love the first part with the 3 still up and the second part with the big steering Inputs to keep the boat under the kite. One thing that be said is it has enough rudder to keep it under control at speed when loaded up. Thing was on rails in the last bit with meat on the rail and the boat dialed in and spinnaker just breaking. Thing of beauty. Makes me want to go sailing! Thanks op.

Last edited by a moderator:

ordkhntr

Oregon
Raced on a wilderness 30 back in the 90s on sf Bay. That was a fun boat, can't remember its name or the owner now, damn getting old..

Delta Dog

Nor Cal
Sold.   Thanks S-A for being a great place to advertise and thank Dom for the killer video that got everyone excited.

The boat is going into the caring hands of a skilled owner who will do a fantastic job of continuing the fine racing tradition of Special Edition.

Jono

Super Anarchist
Good boats at the right price always sell.

Last edited by a moderator: