Speedboat

Two Cold Dogs

Anarchist
Just walking about Newport shipyard and saw bns pealing off the name. Said she was now Rambler. I'd post a pic if I knew how.

TOG
I saw them out on Sunday afternoon, reached down the Bay with a reacher (or Code 0), rolled it up and put up a jib and went blowing back down the Bay and out into the ocean. Shitty IPhone pictures attached.

ILYAsailor90

Super Anarchist
PNW
Nothing against Alex Jackson after all he conceived this awesome speed machine but I’m excited to hear George David purchased the monster.

David knows how to campaign a maxi.

Crouton

Upstate
Nothing against Alex Jackson after all he conceived this awesome speed machine but I’m excited to hear George David purchased the monster.

David knows how to campaign a maxi.

Yeah, now in the Block (distance) Race we'll probably see that bad boy heading back to the barn before we pass Stratford Shoal...

pitman260

Super Anarchist
New Jersey
I wonder if he will bring it down to St Maarten for the Heineken Regatta--last year the 90 footer was there. He got crushed by Tom Hill in Titan XIV

Fishing boat

Word is that K Read with his PUMA boys are fully involved. This thing is finally getting ramped up! Full season of racing for the new and improved Rambler. Read and company will be with them until the new PUMA ride comes out early summer. Nice little training boat eh?