Strangers in the night...

Snaggletooth

Morrelle Compasse
How come I never get someone like that woman sitting next to me during a flight? 
Mabey nexte time in youre moeste chammeng voise asks if she wanttes a scoobey snacke.  Jueste sayeng, it coudente hurte.               :)

LB 15

Cunt
If she wasn't a swallower the next person in that seat might have found something nasty in the sick bag.

CIYgbmPW8AAB43F.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

captpiratedog

Super Anarchist
El Mirage
 Whats the big deal? I've seen lots of people doing Job related stuff on planes... They met on the plane and the guy probably told her about his big work load... perhaps she thought maybe she could lend a helping hand  or at least offer some practical oral  wisdom to help him get a head of it on a night flight..

Last edited by a moderator:

Timmys_Trick_Turkey

Super Anarchist
The lady in the emergency row seat nearby said that she didnt really deserve the full weight of the lore or even to taste a  good, stiff   fine, All she was doing was employing mouth to cock resuscitation. combined with a heimlich manouvre which dislodged the savalloy from a very sore throat. 

Mrleft8

Super Anarchist
Suwanee River
Honestly, I don't see what the problem is. I mean, unless there was another passenger in the middle seat, and he was aisle, and she was window..... Big fucking deal. VA used to hand out "Personal massage devices" to their upper class passengers, and who knows how many hand jobs I've seen being done on night flights, under the blanket (Never me, of course, I just fall asleep and wake up with someone kicking my seat back 15 minutes later)....

It's not like they were riding eachother's hips down the aisle, and interrupting the snack cart.

Ishmael

Yes, we have no bananas
Fuctifino
Honestly, I don't see what the problem is. I mean, unless there was another passenger in the middle seat, and he was aisle, and she was window..... Big fucking deal. VA used to hand out "Personal massage devices" to their upper class passengers, and who knows how many hand jobs I've seen being done on night flights, under the blanket (Never me, of course, I just fall asleep and wake up with someone kicking my seat back 15 minutes later)....

It's not like they were riding eachother's hips down the aisle, and interrupting the snack cart.
Yeah, doggy-style blocking the head would be irritating to the other passengers. Nobody got video?

atoyot

Super Anarchist
Dela-where?
 So this confirms that the  FBI gets involved when a person gets waxed on an airplane.  Gotta hand it to 'em, always on top when dealing with a report of a stiff.