Strickly Sail - Chicago - who's going?

I'm not a newbie to the show but I haven't been as an SA'er...what's the plan? I'm arriving Fri AM and going to the show straight away...where's the fun happen?

Go Fuck Yourself

Super Anarchist
Fuckoffville
I'm not sure about the Strickly Sail - Chicago, but you'll most likely find me at the Strictly Sail Chicago. I know, I'm the last motherfucker to be spell checking anyone else, but I'm doing it in memory of Wheretodayskip.

Just be on the lookout for this scoundrel. Known to handout fake cuban cigars and try to talk his way on the big-boy boat rides.

I'm not a newbie to the show but I haven't been as an SA'er...what's the plan? I'm arriving Fri AM and going to the show straight away...where's the fun happen?

You getting a booth for the Shockstar gear bags?

The Weather Mark on S. Michigan is a solid spot after the show.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be there at the Northwestern Sailing Team booth from 3-5p on Friday. You're welcome to stop by and keep me company

Saturday is college sailing meetings upstairs all day
dry.gif

yes and no. I'm working (down to the wire) to have a few people w/booths display them for us. besides that we're going gorilla marketing style this year...we'll be selling them out of the back of our van in the parking lot until we get kicked out!

you guys need some cupholders from me on your sled'

Grinder

Super Anarchist
Chicago, IL
I will go to buy some gloves for a $5 discount. That's all I can afford this year.

Weather Mark Winter Post-Strilky Sailing Party is a GO for Friday night.

i will be there in the Pettit booth. Working a booth all day, i just get a nice dinner and chill. Plenty to do in Chicago. Every bar can become a party. There are a couple of boatyards that will be there discounting SR21 at super killer prices. If that is your product of choice, check out the show. ( I know, cheap ploy for a commercial.) Any way you cut it, it should be a great show.

Weather mark- check. We got a killer rate at the W lakeshore which has a bar atmosphere in the lobby and the whiskey bar on the top floor so I'm sure my liver will hate me by sunday!

fetzer24

Super Anarchist
Muskegon MI
Escamillo said:
Who is going?

Probably the same type of numb nuts who are purchasing tickets for the Yachting Ball in a desperate attempt to to resuscitate brain dead CYA from the coma that it's been in for years.

Wow.....Aren't you all warm and fuzzy...

Grinder

Super Anarchist
Chicago, IL
No kidding.

Come out & support sailing.

Support it with your admission ticket alone.

Support it in any way we can.

Don't be hater.....

jim

yes and no. I'm working (down to the wire) to have a few people w/booths display them for us. besides that we're going gorilla marketing style this year...we'll be selling them out of the back of our van in the parking lot until we get kicked out!

you guys need some cupholders from me on your sled'

For sure. Bring a couple with you to the awards night. Rumor has it you're doing the Mac this year?

+1 on Whiskey Sky liver damage

Last edited by a moderator:
Mac was in the cards until I knocked up the wife w #2. Due July 1. Still working on sarasota to Havana race and mills though. I'll bring the gear to trophy night.