Strickly Sail - Chicago - who's going?

Irishdriver

Super Anarchist
Chicago
I'll be there at the Northwestern Sailing Team booth from 3-5p on Friday. You're welcome to stop by and keep me company

Saturday is college sailing meetings upstairs all day
dry.gif

Will you have any NU Sailing gear there with you?

I'm a proud Wildcat grad and would like some NU gear...

just inked a deal w/Sobstad MW to display our stuff! thx Rich!

the sales team decided they are driving up (w/a qutr-keg of christmas ale in the back seat) so we'll see where that ends up...my wife was hoping this would be a vacation; looks like it might be more of a frat-party for winchbags.com... my liver hurts already!

I'll be there at the Northwestern Sailing Team booth from 3-5p on Friday. You're welcome to stop by and keep me company

Saturday is college sailing meetings upstairs all day
dry.gif

Will you have any NU Sailing gear there with you?

I'm a proud Wildcat grad and would like some NU gear...
Yeah, I think we'll have at least some shirts for sale. Not sure how much or if we'll have other stuff (hats maybe?) but it's possible.

just inked a deal w/Sobstad MW to display our stuff! thx Rich!

the sales team decided they are driving up (w/a qutr-keg of christmas ale in the back seat) so we'll see where that ends up...my wife was hoping this would be a vacation; looks like it might be more of a frat-party for winchbags.com... my liver hurts already!
+1 for The Ed

+1 Xmas Ale

Lazy Guy

Super Anarchist
For $6, you get one adult ticket to the Strictly Sail Chicago boat show (up to a $15 value).

For $12, you get a family pack to the Strictly Sail Chicago Show for two adults and two children (a $25 value).

For $30, you get a Strictly Sail Yacht Club membership, which includes a four-day pass and access to the members-only lounge (a $60 value).

Get Your Groupon

Time left to buy - 1 day and 17 hours

Last edited by a moderator:

Heriberto

Super Anarchist
For $6, you get one adult ticket to the Strictly Sail Chicago boat show (up to a $15 value).

For $12, you get a family pack to the Strictly Sail Chicago Show for two adults and two children (a $25 value).

For $30, you get a Strictly Sail Yacht Club membership, which includes a four-day pass and access to the members-only lounge (a $60 value).

Get Your Groupon

Ok, so I gave them the money. How do I get my tickets????

DoRag

Super Anarchist

Get Your Groupon

Best save your money so you can retain counsel.......

Lazy Guy

Super Anarchist

Get Your Groupon

It's in your printer.

Heriberto

Super Anarchist

Get Your Groupon

It's in your printer.
No printer, on the road, PM sent.