Super Bowl

Dorado

Super Anarchist
Mr. and Mrs K were shopping for babies at the adoption center . . .

Head Nurse : Have you decided ?

Mrs. K : Yes, I think we have. We'll take the one with all the tatoos.

Dorado

Super Anarchist
Attn: IMPORTANT JOKE UPDATE

Mr. and Mrs K were shopping for babies at the adoption center . . .

Head Nurse : Have you decided ?

Mrs. K : Yes, I think we have. We'll take the one with all the tatoos.

Head Nurse: Oh dear !

Mrs. K : What's the matter, is there something wrong with him ?

Head Nurse : Oh no, he's just very hard to catch. Runs like the dickens . . .

John Drake

Banned
Portmeirion
“Then, methought, the air grew denser, perfumed from an unseen censer

Swung by Seraphim whose footballs tumbled on the turfted floor.

"Wretch," I cried, "thy God hath lent thee--by these athletes he hath sent thee--

Respite--respite and nepenthe from thy memories of Lombardi!

Quaff, oh quaff this kind nepenthe, and forget the lost city of Cleveland !"

Quothe the Raven, "Winonemore.”

With apologies to E.A. Poe

Last edited by a moderator:

dacapo

Super Anarchist
NY
everyone here in Mass. is rooting for the niners....poor losers me thinks B) leaving for home now... Nobody on the slopes said anything about my Jets wool hat I was wearing yesterday.

John Drake

Banned
Portmeirion
everyone here in Mass. is rooting for the niners....poor losers me thinks B) leaving for home now... Nobody on the slopes said anything about my Jets wool hat I was wearing yesterday.
I don't dislike the niners. The fact that NE fans want them is enough to make me root for Baltimore...that and I am an AFL fan.

btbotfa

Super Anarchist
alright, sounds like we have the making of a wager.....

no, they just shook their heads in pity when you werent looking....

redboat

Super Anarchist
I don't dislike the niners. The fact that NE fans want them is enough to make me root for Baltimore...that and I am an AFL fan.
As much as I relish the prospect of Pat fan discomfort with a Ravens win, it simply cannot outweigh my disdain for all things Ray Lewis.

Too bad the players will not take to the field individually and Minister Ray can't subject us to that dumbass dance of his. Sadly all his endless selfpromotion and hype is landing him a job as an ESPN commentator next year so he won't fade away.

Last edited by a moderator: