Supreme Court will overturn Roe v Wade

kent_island_sailor

Super Anarchist
Kent Island!
No. I'm the one who says governments are instituted to secure rights. (As it says in the Declaration of Independence) You're the one who says governments create rights.
You already admitted there is no such thing as preexisting human rights, they come from people making decisions about how they want to live.
You already admitted our "Founding Fathers" were in part violators of human rights on an industrial scale, so their fancy words about inalienable rights seem kind of suspect at best unless you add "for white men only" after each one.
You already admitted a state deciding to kill citizens as punishment does not violate human rights if the residents of that state are OK with it.
Do you have some actual point with this bullshit?

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
You already admitted there is no such thing as preexisting human rights, they come from people making decisions about how they want to live.
You already admitted our "Founding Fathers" were in part violators of human rights on an industrial scale, so their fancy words about inalienable rights seem kind of suspect at best unless you add "for white men only" after each one.
You already admitted a state deciding to kill citizens as punishment does not violate human rights if the residents of that state are OK with it.

Yep, wasting your time.
And publicly demonstrating, yet again, just how dumb and spiteful the RWNJs really are but that's not intentional on their part.

kent_island_sailor

Super Anarchist
Kent Island!
Yep, wasting your time.
And publicly demonstrating, yet again, just how dumb and spiteful the RWNJs really are but that's not intentional on their part.
I think there was some idea that he was trying to get to that "abortion is evil, the magic pre-existing rights thing says so", but he kind of blew that line of argument with the state killing people is OK if they mostly are happy with it :rolleyes:

Dog 2.0

Super Anarchist
You already admitted there is no such thing as preexisting human rights, No I didn't they come from people making decisions about how they want to live.
You already admitted our "Founding Fathers" were in part violators of human rights on an industrial scale, No I didn't so their fancy words about inalienable rights seem kind of suspect at best unless you add "for white men only" after each one.
You already admitted a state deciding to kill citizens as punishment does not violate human rights if the residents of that state are OK with it. No I didn't

jzk

Super Anarchist
I think there was some idea that he was trying to get to that "abortion is evil, the magic pre-existing rights thing says so", but he kind of blew that line of argument with the state killing people is OK if they mostly are happy with it :rolleyes:
If you go into a police station and start shooting up the place, do you forfeit your right to life? If one of the police officers shoots you dead, were your rights violated?

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
If you go into a police station and start shooting up the place, do you forfeit your right to life? If one of the police officers shoots you dead, were your rights violated?

If it's one of those police stations in a country with no government, would you have more rights, or fewer?

jzk

Super Anarchist
That was about the death penalty anyway, not self-defense.
I feel like I need to start a GoFundMe to send the lot of them to logic class and debating class :rolleyes:
Two examples of people losing some of their rights. There are a whole lot more where that came from.

Not for nothing

Super Anarchist
jupiter
First Kansas now Indiana/EliLily

To me the only worst then an Abortion is unwanted baby that starves to death before its first birthday. but the republican wouldn't let that happen
Right!

Olsonist

Disgusting Liberal Elitist
New Oak City

Of course, Kansas could spend that money on schools and roads.