Surf Anarchy

aA

Super Anarchist
norcal™
hit an afternoon session with my son on saturday after a month of wave-less busy schedules. the waves were nothing close to good, but to be honest, it didn't even matter...sharing sets with your kid regardless of size and shape is the greatest reward in and of itself. then having him tell me on the ride home "the waves weren't great, but thanks dad, we needed that!" was just the icing on the cake

Point Break

Super Anarchist
Long Beach, California
hit an afternoon session with my son on saturday after a month of wave-less busy schedules. the waves were nothing close to good, but to be honest, it didn't even matter...sharing sets with your kid regardless of size and shape is the greatest reward in and of itself. then having him tell me on the ride home "the waves weren't great, but thanks dad, we needed that!" was just the icing on the cake
Been there...done that....and you're right. Its awesome. He is 40 now. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Willin'

Super Anarchist
The Burg, Maine
Drove past Rincon yesterday aft and was surprised that there were quite a few desperados out in ankle to knee high conditions. I guess the need to get in shape before the big northwests arrive is kicking in.

Also found C street pretty well packed with longboarders all day long.  Can't say I blame them... easy parking and paddle out in beautiful weather.

Alas, I'll be back in Maine tonight.