SV Seeker

Israel Hands

Super Anarchist
coastal NC
Thanks for volunteering!
Post often!
When I think about it, some of the weirdest experiences in my life have occurred in the relatively few days I’ve spent in Arkansas. Forty years ago I almost ended up in jail, near as I can tell for having a fast car with Texas plates. Years later I shook governor Bill’s hand in the Excelsior Hotel and had an immediate sense he would be prez. It’s a strange state.

mcpusc

PNW, USA
It looks like he's anchored at a public use area in Ft. Smith, Arkansas.
yeah, "anchored" 10 inches up on a marked rock... its clownshoes all the way down:

1661099846068.png

low bum

Tennessee
So now he's going to anchor outside of a marina for 2 months, dinghying in for laundry and showers until they tell him to hit the road. Maybe he'll put his dinghy in a slip. Two months of videos with 1 second cuts as he points at turbo chargers repaired with PVC pipe and hose clamps.

chester

Super Anarchist
So now he's going to anchor outside of a marina for 2 months, dinghying in for laundry and showers until they tell him to hit the road. Maybe he'll put his dinghy in a slip. Two months of videos with 1 second cuts as he points at turbo chargers repaired with PVC pipe and hose clamps.
how far down the Arkansaw did he make it? How is this location copared to Kerr if he wanted to, you know, try to sail...for the first time.

low bum

Tennessee
how far down the Arkansaw did he make it? How is this location copared to Kerr if he wanted to, you know, try to sail...for the first time.
He's at the eastern end of Lake Dardanelle now. It's a smaller lake than Kerr but sailable with enough wind. Depth doesn't seem like it would be a problem after a cursory look on Navionics. How much wind it takes to move that beast I'm sure I don't know but I guess more than a hat full. Oh, and you'll need functional sails, which he ain't got any of.

Last edited:

chester

Super Anarchist
He's at the eastern end of Lake Dardanelle now. It's a smaller lake than Kerr but sailable with enough wind. Depth doesn't seem like it would be a problem after a cursory look on Navionics. How much wind it takes to move that beast I'm sure I don't know but I guess more than a hat full. Oh, and you'll need functional sails, which he ain't got any of.
thanks
Reddit has been keeping track of the not marina queen:

She's been dubbed the "Marina Whore" there as he anchors just outside one so he can use facilities without paying for them.
you guys have linked the reddit before, that's good stuff.

and what a dipshit