Sydney Hobart start live streaming thread.

Just finished hearing sailorgirl's coverage -- http://www.mixcloud.com/SunsetRadio/adventures-of-a-sailor-girl-rshyr-start-commentary/

Now following her work daily.

stream worked just fine now. So, also kudos to Clean for introducing her to a wider audience.

Sympathies on the hurling. Those of us far from the ocean often feel sick navigating online ocean race coverage.
Thank you so much for listening and the support :) first time for everything I guess! That being the hurling and the hurling on air...?

Legendary effort, Nic. Thanks for that.
Thanks so much Rail Meat :) no worries! Just the beginning hopefully!

svSilentpartner

Changes
+1.

Also, if I'm not mistaken, Transpac has made some adjustments to their entry requirements over the years in an attempt to be more inclusive, so to call them "a bunch of yankee cunts" is a bit much.

How big of a cliff are you gonna jump off of when Comanche de-thrones WOXI? Go the big, wide-assed, mother f'ing Indian boat from the good ole US of A!!
svSilentpartner said:
+1.

Also, if I'm not mistaken, Transpac has made some adjustments to their entry requirements over the years in an attempt to be more inclusive, so to call them "a bunch of yankee cunts" is a bit much.

How big of a cliff are you gonna jump off of when Comanche de-thrones WOXI? Go the big, wide-assed, mother f'ing Indian boat from the good ole US of A!!
Say what